Reviews for The Last Struggle
A-Fighterlady chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Great job! I really hope you update soon.
Vela513 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This is a great story so far! I'd love to see how this turns out, I'm a big fan of Drizzt meets random people out on the tundra stories. (That's almost how all my OC's meet him!) I really like the characterizations of Bruenor, Catti-brie, Guen, and Drizzt so far- they seem very true to stock. Although, couldn't they've attempted to brush her hair before deciding it needed to be cut off? That seems extreme. Or at least give a better description of why the hair situation was so far gone there really was no alternative, if it's a going point later on in the story. Just my opinion, anyway.
Elise chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Great story! Pls update if you find it in you, it would be too sad if the story died!
Alti'uin chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
So far I really like this, I wonder how the elf will react to seeing what Drizzt is like. Please update soon.
Sethis chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Not badly written, but I must say the logic of your female elf is somewhat unclear. Why would an outcast drow be the only one who would help a besieged elf clan? Alustriel Silverhand would have been a more logical choice, surely, or the rangers?

Not criticizing her choice, but just wondering why.
katarina chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
The style and plot are very good so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Novus Ars chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
interesting. I hope you continue.
reinamarie chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Enchanting. this is the early days of Drizzt? As catti brie is quite young.
Tamuril2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This is a very intriguing story you've start. I enjoyed reading it. Please don't drop it, as I would love to see where you're going to take it.

I thought the way you wrote Drizzt and the others was very well done. I'm an avid R.A. Salvatore reader and I think you've done a wonderful job of capturing the characteristics of each person.

I can't wait for the next update (which is why I'm going to put this on my 'Alert'). So many questions. What will happen when Thayla awakens? Will she accept Drizzt enough to trust him to help her? What will be her reaction to him for that matter?

~Tamuril2
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
ok i was wondering when the timeframe of this stroy was but the fourteen year old Cattie-brie answered that. this bears a strong resemblance to another story i read on here where Drizzt saves an elf in icewind Dale. Also u mentioned in a previous chapter about how she heard of the legendary drow ranger but at this point in the books only the people of Ten-Towns would have heard of Drizzt, also to mention that if she were seeking help going to the Moonwood where elves live or Silverymoon where Alustriel rules would be a better idea as both would almost certainly help out a group of elves in need. Anyway i cant wait for more so plz update as soon as possible.
chrissyleena chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I must say, I liked that alot so far. I only clicked on this story randomly, but am positively surprised. Something about your writing style is really smooth, making it easy to read along. As far as the plot goes, it's a good start. Looking forward to read more!

chrissyleena
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
and then along comes drizzt. good start of the story and i cant wait for more so plz update as soon as possible.