Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm glad you included this as a side-shot, but at the same time I see it as one of the weaker parts of this series. The reason I say that is because while the others side-shots to "OT,IH" could stand on their own, this one doesn't appear able to. It has a beginning, it has a middle, but it doesn't seem to have a conclusion. It just kind of...ends, and relies too heavily on the main tale to close it out.

However, having said that I must admit this little bit does explain a few things, and also delves more into exactly how far Dr. Director is/was willing to go. I will say that I wonder now even more what made her think she'd get away with any of this, as invariably SOMEBODY would probably see through the smoke and mirrors she tried to use.

Still, have to give you the props for writing this.

Keep up the good work, guys. : )

A.G.
Tetsuhara chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I liked this story as much as I did the others. It does fill in a few important gaps, such as the idea that Ron is instead of being a victim of perpetual bad timing that someone, in this case dear Dr. Director, is engineering events to make his life deliberately miserable.

Also the fact that somehow she doesn't see herself as being 'evil' or 'bad', but that killing off Ron is somehow the 'Right Thing' to do is an interesting twist. Makes me wonder if someone's been messing with her head as well.

Thanks for the good work, again.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Nice bridge into the main story. I went back and reread that part of the main story to refresh my memory. I had been thinking that Ron's poor self image was a little over the top, but after reviewing Ron run ins with people during that part of the story ("You should go to clown college", "Must be an easy mission if you are out without Kim", etc) I'm thinking no one should be surprised that Ron thought he failed the test in the last published chapter of the main story.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
yeah Betty's gone screwy in the head and needs a shot of reality so part of me wonders why somebody else didn't tazer her and cuff her up and then lock her into an insane asylum and give mental treatment she needs it unless this is the darker side of her?

also I've been talking to kprockstar and he's told me that his internet is down but chapter three should be up by the end of Summer (we're kinda doing a collaboration together) and so I don't know if we may combine our pen names or not at the moment

but other than that KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK GUYS
Pavelius chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good work as allways even though its a bit short ...

Nice view into the insides of GJ for this chapter in OTIH... shows how much of a bitch Betty is/was... and why this mission was done so short after Rons tests...

I am looking forward for the new chapters

Keep it up

Pavel
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
well we all know how Betty's plan worked out. i gotta say, that woman needs some serious help. i dont know why she'd think that would be ok. well, she's in jail now (for the time being anyway) and Ron and Kim are finally about to get together! that's always a good thing v

-Kaitlyn
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Nice job on the 4th side story guys.