Reviews for Mirror Distortions
Asarikou-chan chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
Simple and nice ending. I am glad you didn't comewith sth evil here hehe.

I can't believe that this story is over. It seemed so long. I will really miss it but as it ended quite nicely, I can't say anything. Congratulations, Akiza-chan ."
Asarikou-chan chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Wooow. Many things happened here and I want to comment on them. Probably don't know from where to start.

Actually, Takuya's presence in the begining was a great help. Well, it made it quite easier for Kouji. He must be looking for Kouichi everywhere yet didn't find him. I guess that is all right, the twins needed a private talk in the end.

Again, their parents were helpful at least by explaining things.

Kouji's little act on the roof was shocking. Takuya had really really affect his personality. I suppose that is a good thing. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to break the ice between then. Kouichi's reaction was like a reward somehow. I mean if he acted so quicklly and rather fearfully for the other's life, there would be a chance for things to become normal.

Their heart-to- heart talk was so warm and teaing. I am glad they were honest and even more glad that Kouji was a really good brother there. Finally, our Kouichi is back. Yatta! Althoguh, it is cool to see him distant but it was getting so worrisome if he continued like. It is not like him not to be true even with himself. So the twins are going to be more like brothers than strangers. They were so cute there. I feel like hugging them kawaiii.

'Please don't vanish in front of me again.'

'Only if you promise not to do the same thing.'

I like this part. So honest and true. .

A splendid end. Hopefully, you won't be so evil to make it a heart-breaking end in the epilouge. You scared me in the A/N. I can't believe this is going to finish. Cheers, I will miss it so much. Waaaah.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
its possible cutting through a part of brain?
Asarikou-chan chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
I was waiting for this chapter. Thanks for updating ."

Kouichi is not acting like himself at all. On the other hand, Kouji became a good or at least trying to be a good person/brother. I thought Kouichi will return to his senses in case they talked but the raft is more complicated for a single one-sided conversation could solve...

I feel sorry for Kouji, though. He was struggling to come with a good story; it was a good one:). I am glad that their parents had their role here even if not a major one. Their presence is important at this stage.
Asarikou-chan chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
Waaah. When was the last time I reviewed this story...? Sorry for being late but LOTS of things happened during the past month or was they two.

Well, I am glad that the story reached such an advanced point. Kouichi is becoming more and more mysterious. Funny how I thoguht he would be more easier to be understood once they are back. The development of events were beutifully written as usual. I wonder if it was good for Kouichi to come back to the real world. But if he continued isolating himself from Kouji and others like now I guess staying in the DW would be better. It won't be fair both ways, though. To him and those around him as well.

I am sure their parents will enter the scene soon. They have to. I remember when Tomoko found Kouichi's cell phone and the broken family portrait i nthe first few chapters. This has soemthign to do with her interference.

Yutaka was a nice addition here. I like his character too even if we didn't see much of him in the canon but he sounds like someone who can get along with Kouichi.

The story is approaching its end, ne? I will miss it for sure !
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
amazing chapter :3
RaptorMJ chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
I like this fic is interesting :)
nene-san chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
i feel sorry for them
i am excited for the next chapter
Asarikou-chan chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Brotherly Quarrel, huh? An ironic title I guess. That usually refers to childish fights...Hmm maybe it is not so ironic. The initial reason of the fight is quite childish.

Somehow, I got what Kouichi wanted a little bit more than before. And I don't think Kouji would\could let go. He had changed. Besides, he isn't a cold, heartless twin to begin with. Poor Kouji. He hardly said a complete sentence. The shock is too much for him...

You know, I didn't expect that the little fire incident had such a strong impact on the events. Maybe I should read the prologue again...
Woooh, 25 or 26 chs so that means about 7 chapters to go.
Asarikou-chan chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
This is an evil cliffhanger. Waaaah. They met...finally. The last thing I expected in a chapter with somewhat normal events is such a meeting. The timing is ironic as well. Speaking of the devil, ne?

I am glad we got to know more about Kouji's thoughts regarding his bond with his twin. They really need to fix things...hopefully it is not TOO late.

I use glasses and contacts hehe. They have their specific time though.
ExorcistWhite chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
So Koichi is finally back. Great chapter, can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Moonsmile-chan chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
/Finally an update.

Dying? I wonder if that was figuratively speaking or a fact somehow. By the way, the day before their visit to the Digital World, something happened between Koichi and his parents. Is it related somehow to this dying thing.

The others are doing fine so far. We have few episodes before the appearence of duskmon according to the canon vision but I don't think you are follwoing that.

Please update soon\\\
Asarikou-chan chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
*Sigh* Well...I think I would be cruel if I thoguht it wouldn't be better if he...died. He had enoguh, really.

You know for the first time, I look at the Digital World from Lucemon's Point of view. The world was already falling apart. A new Rebirth is what is needed. But that was done cruelly. Somehow, I don't think Lucemon would turn into a crazy leader once he control the DW. Funnily how they act, partially considering themselves evil.

The first climax then. Hmmm.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I...

MUST...

READ...

NEXT...

CHAPTER!
Moonsmile-chan chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
\\\An update. Cooool! Koichi is in so much pain which is not cool :) I don't think he himself knows why he is crying and it doesn't seem like that those tears are because of guilt. He doesn't seem guilty to me.

I wish he would meet with the others soon. It is a bit strange that Koji seems as if he had forgotten he had a twin. I hope he would at least try to do something about his missing brother. It is far from normal to let him get lost in a strange world.\\\
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »