Reviews for Crossroads
Cyberrat chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
haha.. I just wanted to see which images you have given your stories, when I realised, I haven't read this one. It's really interesting what could have happened to him and I had to laugh SO hard, when he proved to be a spiteful bastard even in death XD just so nobody could have a reign on him, he lives on. beautiful. that's the obstinate bastard we adore. also I love it, that you let the reader drag all those little bits and pieces of severus' background together from all your stories. for example the scar on the roof of severus' mouth in post tenebras, lux got explained in chasing the sun. glorious.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So Severus survived because he was too contrary and cantankerous to die? Nice. I like this Severus very much. And, as always, I enjoy the glimpses of Severus in the Muggle world, against the background of his Muggle roots.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story. I am still in denial about Severus dying.
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
An interesting idea...much like with Acceptance, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this, since as a general rule, I hate "afterlife" fanfics, but this was done nicely and not in a cliched way. I do have a bit of a problem with Severus returning from (pre)afterlife just because he decides he wants to (or rather, I think that if he did this, he'd become a ghost), but of course I respect your author's vision of it. I was pleased he didn't go to Lily's, anyway, and turning his own house into heaven would be really unconvincing. And I am glad to know how it came to pass that he stayed alive and disappeared, even though it turns him into bit of a death-vanquishing super-hero. :)
Saramagician chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow! It was wonderful! I like it very much! Write a sequel for it! It will be amazing, I'm sure!
Helix chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I can certainly see Severus surviving simply for spite and stubbornness. Well done. I believe this to be a perfect description of what must have happened, and I am stubbornly clinging to that. )
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love Severus, I really do :D

And I've already read Post Tenebras Lux a wile ago and it's nice to have a bit of a prequel. It's also nice to know this isn't where his story ends.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You've done a brilliant job with making Snape an incredibly strong character. Wow!
Riann chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Surviving to spite everybody. Well done. And the Coach and Adviser in me is very pleased by him looking outside the box. They want you to pick a way but nodbody said you can't climb the fence.
I might just read Post Tenebras Lux once again. Because you spoiled me with good writing and it is sometimes a little bit painfull to read a Severus/Hermione that is not as well done.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome, awesome idea. I also liked your analysis of the epilogue as a 'poison-induced hallucination.' If only JKR had seen it that way! Alas. But at least it gave fanfics authors plenty to mock, and lots of space for reinterpretation.
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is really good! You are very accurate in describing Severus! I think that surviving, and then hiding would be the most probable and logical thing he would have done. I am looking forward for more of your stories :). (I enjoyed Post Tenebras Lux a lot!)
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I look forward to what happens in the next ten years then! An enjoyable read.
Xxwhy-mexX1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was rather lovely, I can't believe this is first time I notice it, even thou I've PTL ages ago, but this is the most logical way in witch I explane that Severus isn't really dead, and That inmy Imaginary world he had recently turned 52 ]
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh... I wish that was what happened. But again, it might have did. Thank you for writing it!
Pathos chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I cannot remember if I have ever read Post Tenebras Lux, but I plan on rereading it so I am glad that I happened to read this before going onto that since it sets the stage for the tale.

I really enjoyed your writing, I think you write Severus very well, and I love his contrariness and stubbornness here.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »