Reviews for Crossroads
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story. I am still in denial about Severus dying.
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
An interesting idea...much like with Acceptance, I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this, since as a general rule, I hate "afterlife" fanfics, but this was done nicely and not in a cliched way. I do have a bit of a problem with Severus returning from (pre)afterlife just because he decides he wants to (or rather, I think that if he did this, he'd become a ghost), but of course I respect your author's vision of it. I was pleased he didn't go to Lily's, anyway, and turning his own house into heaven would be really unconvincing. And I am glad to know how it came to pass that he stayed alive and disappeared, even though it turns him into bit of a death-vanquishing super-hero. :)
Saramagician chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow! It was wonderful! I like it very much! Write a sequel for it! It will be amazing, I'm sure!
Helix chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I can certainly see Severus surviving simply for spite and stubbornness. Well done. I believe this to be a perfect description of what must have happened, and I am stubbornly clinging to that. )
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love Severus, I really do :D

And I've already read Post Tenebras Lux a wile ago and it's nice to have a bit of a prequel. It's also nice to know this isn't where his story ends.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You've done a brilliant job with making Snape an incredibly strong character. Wow!
Riann chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Surviving to spite everybody. Well done. And the Coach and Adviser in me is very pleased by him looking outside the box. They want you to pick a way but nodbody said you can't climb the fence.
I might just read Post Tenebras Lux once again. Because you spoiled me with good writing and it is sometimes a little bit painfull to read a Severus/Hermione that is not as well done.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awesome, awesome idea. I also liked your analysis of the epilogue as a 'poison-induced hallucination.' If only JKR had seen it that way! Alas. But at least it gave fanfics authors plenty to mock, and lots of space for reinterpretation.
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is really good! You are very accurate in describing Severus! I think that surviving, and then hiding would be the most probable and logical thing he would have done. I am looking forward for more of your stories :). (I enjoyed Post Tenebras Lux a lot!)
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I look forward to what happens in the next ten years then! An enjoyable read.
Xxwhy-mexX1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was rather lovely, I can't believe this is first time I notice it, even thou I've PTL ages ago, but this is the most logical way in witch I explane that Severus isn't really dead, and That inmy Imaginary world he had recently turned 52 ]
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh... I wish that was what happened. But again, it might have did. Thank you for writing it!
Pathos chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I cannot remember if I have ever read Post Tenebras Lux, but I plan on rereading it so I am glad that I happened to read this before going onto that since it sets the stage for the tale.

I really enjoyed your writing, I think you write Severus very well, and I love his contrariness and stubbornness here.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very cool!

I wish one of us owned Severus. He didn't deserve the fate that other woman gave him. ;)
Higurashi-Naku chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It totally fits that Snape would pick a completely different path just to spite people! I really liked this veiw into Severus' afterlife.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »