Reviews for Crossroads
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I look forward to what happens in the next ten years then! An enjoyable read.
Xxwhy-mexX1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was rather lovely, I can't believe this is first time I notice it, even thou I've PTL ages ago, but this is the most logical way in witch I explane that Severus isn't really dead, and That inmy Imaginary world he had recently turned 52 ]
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahhh... I wish that was what happened. But again, it might have did. Thank you for writing it!
Pathos chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I cannot remember if I have ever read Post Tenebras Lux, but I plan on rereading it so I am glad that I happened to read this before going onto that since it sets the stage for the tale.

I really enjoyed your writing, I think you write Severus very well, and I love his contrariness and stubbornness here.
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very cool!

I wish one of us owned Severus. He didn't deserve the fate that other woman gave him. ;)
Chocobo-14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It totally fits that Snape would pick a completely different path just to spite people! I really liked this veiw into Severus' afterlife.
no-name chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hi Loten,

I really liked this 'prelude' to 'post tenebras lux'; in particular Snape's resolve, to live just to piss his former masters off (even if they are already dead).

Best,

no-name
dr24do chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You are a fantastic author! I think a few more chapters on this story...detailing his recovery, glimpses of his travels, his breakdown, etc until PTL picks up would be awesome.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Lol. I was thinking, when you meantioned that there were two paths in the 'afterlife,' that he'd just skip over the fence and start off in a totally new, random direction instead. I like apparating better though. :) Glad to see how this ties in with the other story.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
cool :)
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
A well written and concieved piece, as all your works are. I need to leave along and thoughtful revieiw of Post Tenebras one day soon, but this short one will have to do for now. Thanks for writing these awesome stories.
Saving Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I am totally and completely in love with this! Truly amazing, and extremely well written. Great portrayal of how strong Snape really is to have lived the life he did. Keep writing!
Frost Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is absolutely perfect! I could feel Severus' intensity leap off the screen... Keep writing!
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like the idea that Snape didn't just give up there at the end, but instead decided to take charge of his own fate. That's as it should be, esp. for a man as tossed about by the world as he's been. Oh, and the tie-in to Post Tenebras is perfect!
angstbunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Fabulous! And it figures Severus would choose the most painful and difficult option.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »