Reviews for Crossroads
no-name chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hi Loten,

I really liked this 'prelude' to 'post tenebras lux'; in particular Snape's resolve, to live just to piss his former masters off (even if they are already dead).

dr24do chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You are a fantastic author! I think a few more chapters on this story...detailing his recovery, glimpses of his travels, his breakdown, etc until PTL picks up would be awesome.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Lol. I was thinking, when you meantioned that there were two paths in the 'afterlife,' that he'd just skip over the fence and start off in a totally new, random direction instead. I like apparating better though. :) Glad to see how this ties in with the other story.
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
cool :)
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
A well written and concieved piece, as all your works are. I need to leave along and thoughtful revieiw of Post Tenebras one day soon, but this short one will have to do for now. Thanks for writing these awesome stories.
Saving Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I am totally and completely in love with this! Truly amazing, and extremely well written. Great portrayal of how strong Snape really is to have lived the life he did. Keep writing!
Frost Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is absolutely perfect! I could feel Severus' intensity leap off the screen... Keep writing!
lunafish chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like the idea that Snape didn't just give up there at the end, but instead decided to take charge of his own fate. That's as it should be, esp. for a man as tossed about by the world as he's been. Oh, and the tie-in to Post Tenebras is perfect!
angstbunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Fabulous! And it figures Severus would choose the most painful and difficult option.
Night Vision1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Just like Severus to take the unmentioned third option. Loved your setting for his limbo. Great work!
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow! That was great! I'd been wondering how Snape escaped after everyone thought he was dead. Awesome writing, as always.
Frusie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Who would have guessed you could write something this amazing without any smut? It was brilliant from start to end. There's just one little problem. It was too short! I want to read more and more and more. I love that Severus wasn't all "Lily! *sob* I get to see Lily again *snot*"
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
As a prelude to your other story, this is utterly amazing. It is so totally Severus and it's nice to see a vulnerable, human side of him. Amazing. :-)
Catgirl38294 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story is realy great! And I realy want to know how it ends.

P.S. My faverte caracter is severus snape
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Actually, as I was reading this my thought was 'Gosh this is similar to what he says in PTL. Strange thing, eh?' Are you intending to write more in this particular universe? It would be welcome, at least by me.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »