Reviews for Crossroads
Night Vision1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Just like Severus to take the unmentioned third option. Loved your setting for his limbo. Great work!
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow! That was great! I'd been wondering how Snape escaped after everyone thought he was dead. Awesome writing, as always.
Frusie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Who would have guessed you could write something this amazing without any smut? It was brilliant from start to end. There's just one little problem. It was too short! I want to read more and more and more. I love that Severus wasn't all "Lily! *sob* I get to see Lily again *snot*"
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
As a prelude to your other story, this is utterly amazing. It is so totally Severus and it's nice to see a vulnerable, human side of him. Amazing. :-)
Catgirl38294 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This story is realy great! And I realy want to know how it ends.

P.S. My faverte caracter is severus snape
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Actually, as I was reading this my thought was 'Gosh this is similar to what he says in PTL. Strange thing, eh?' Are you intending to write more in this particular universe? It would be welcome, at least by me.
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ah that was great, go Severus for breaking the rules! XD That's exactly the type of thing that he would do. Also I love the tie-in to PTL, this is almost like a prologue. Very nice! :)
Dentelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Thank you for another summer surprise! I liked this very much, on its own or as a prologue to your amazing PTL. You can keep on surprising us anytime!

Dentelle, en vacances
blackeyedlily chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great job!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I like! Your Snape is always lovely, and the description was kind of painful, it was so realistic. Great job on this; I'm glad you decided to write this set of scenes for us.

KrisEleven~
Amy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was so brilliant. A great story and, I think, a beautiful ending that SS should have gotten.
kitt46 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very well done. At least in the movie they didn't do a bang bang you're dead ending, but not the best that could have been done on screen

I like yours so much better.

All the best, Kitt
leiasky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
he found himself wanting to find a third one instead just to spite everyone.

This was bloody flippin' brilliant. Most folks don't get Snape right far as characterization (I'm sure my two stories in this fandom are woefully lacking in this regard as well!) but his thought processes here are perfect.

I hope you write another chapter of this.
Fiona chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome, Loten.

I think this is the first Severus' 'afterlife' story I have read without Lily arriving and sapping it up!

Really enjoyed it.

- Fiona.
debjunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I enjoyed this. After seeing the movie myself, I was mulling on what Severus might have found in his "King's Cross" I think you've found a really good place for him to land.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »