Reviews for Crossroads
leiasky chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
he found himself wanting to find a third one instead just to spite everyone.

This was bloody flippin' brilliant. Most folks don't get Snape right far as characterization (I'm sure my two stories in this fandom are woefully lacking in this regard as well!) but his thought processes here are perfect.

I hope you write another chapter of this.
Fiona chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome, Loten.

I think this is the first Severus' 'afterlife' story I have read without Lily arriving and sapping it up!

Really enjoyed it.

- Fiona.
debjunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I enjoyed this. After seeing the movie myself, I was mulling on what Severus might have found in his "King's Cross" I think you've found a really good place for him to land.
attyfan chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Well done!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I haven't even SEEN the movie yet because I don't want to watch Severus die! (Although we all know that he really doesn't :)).
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loved this. Great idea for where Severus appeared. Thanks for writing. x
RaShelli chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wonderful OS, Loten!

I've been drawing parallels for a while now between Severus' story a very famous Russian book Master and Margarita, where the main character gets a verdict on his afterlife from the Devil himself, but it's actually very reasonable and logical. It is said that he "doesn't deserve Light, he deserves Peace". I think that's exactly what SS deserves as well, and it seems to me, that's exactly what doctor (you) ordered for him here. He's not ready to give up on life, he doesn't want to go back in time, but he does want to heal and he wants to get his peace of mind, finally :)
RawenclawBabe chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Great one-shot - I'm happy that Severus chose to live. Afterlife might have been rather depressing for him after all, especially considering that the love of his life married that arse James Potter who mistreated him time and time again when they were teenagers - it would unnecessary hurt him, if he had to see them connected for eternity - even if they were in heaven, that would be eternal hell for Severus, at least in my opinion. He would see Lily, but only with Potter - I think he deserves reciprocated love.
zeldamaddie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You know me, I have to review everything. :)

I love it! Show them who's boss, Severus. Screw dying. xD
Ishtart chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Brilliant as always. I sobbed when Snape died in the movie at the sheer injustice of it all, even Tonks and Lupin got more noble deaths than bleeding to death on the floor with everyone despising you. Wonderful prequel, eagerly await your next adventure.
magalena chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I was so excited to see a new fic form you. Then I got to the end and realized you had tied it into PTL, and I must say that was a bit of genius. The title here really says it all, Severus is at a crossroads with a choice to make as to which way he will go, and of course 'OUR' Severus is not going to go with one of the two obvious choices offered. "Therefore, Severus resolved to live, just to spite his former masters. After all this, he wasn't going to let either of them have things all their own way." He's going to make his own choice, and good for him. I love the way you show his struggle to survive and how strong is his will to live. I am anxiously awaiting your next fic, I do check often even though I have you on my author alert list. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. :)
blue artemis chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I thought they actually gave Snape a much more dignified death than they could have, and made Dumbles out to be the horrible manipulator I have always found him to be. But we know he didn't really die, he just passed out, and then did exactly what you said.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I liked this one! Trust Snape to outfox the afterlife- or was it only Dumbledore's and Voldemort's version of the afterlife? It would be interesting to find out which of those two choices was Heaven or Hell (he chose Purgatory instead, didn't he?) My vote is for Lily's house to be Hell. She was a cold hearted bitch, after all.

And OF COURSE he had a secret hideout. He probably had a stash of Muggle money, spare wands, and fake ID's too!

But... if his antivenom potions were experimental and as yet untried, how did he survive? Surely he must have been drinking them for a while to have recovered as much as he had.

Just a thought.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome!

Can't wait for your next fic!
Aniloverl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Leave it to Snape to refuse that. Can't wait for your next story I squeed a bit seeing this alert in my inbox.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »