Reviews for Going to the therapist
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Now that was just beautiful
JOCELYN chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I don't like your fanfiction I love it with my all my hearth it's the best I have readed in weeks you are an amazing writer . I even cry when I read it and I hope you will continue to write more fanfiction :)
abattles2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I honestly love how you made this right until the middle. What happen? Did you get bored or something? LOL

It stop being amazing right after naruto's accident. Sasuke also miraculously change his demeanor 360 degrees. Anyway, i applaud you for the theme of your therapy sessions with Kakashi as the therapist. His advices were simple but believable, and even logical, since couples that went out of touch for a long time has to start doing things from the bottom, like simple kisses on cheeks or hugs. Right? Hehe

So Anyway, what Im most curious about is, why did you had Sasuke suddenly proclaim his undying love just like that, and then had him proposed marriage to naruto just to keep him?

It was all too fast, and the way it happen just wierded me out, it made me think like the end part of this fanfic was written by somebody else, it was that sloppy.

And naruto actually said yes without talking about their issues first?

I really liked how you started this up to the middle, but both characters became unlike themselves when u went to end the fanfic. I thought something dramatic,poignant conversation was gonna happen between them but didnt.

Anyway, you would make a better angst writer. My mind was totally a hundred percent into the story during those times Naruto was struggling with Sasuke's lack of care, and him to always be the one to step up and give in, more than the latter.

Just, it became weird after the accident! My jaws dropping, etc here. The tone of the story totally change, just like that! It was like another writer wrote the ending. LOL

Anyway, thanks for sharing your work. I hope to read more from you, im going to check your other stories since this one made me think you have potential.

Hopefully you dwelled on your angsty side more than your romantic one. Hahaha. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
God idk what to say, I loved it sooo much until the ending . love all the angsty parts and sasuke being an idiot, but the ending was a bit ... cliche and felt kinda rushed. I would almost have prefered a sad ending. Though the first 8/10 of the story was probably the best sasunaru I've ever read. Seriously. So good job! (Gonna check out all your other stories now) o.o
AnnabelleRaen chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
T-The lemon scene...it's been cut! Waaaahhhh!
KeepCalmAndWatchAnime chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
short, cute, simple, sweet, and perfect :) i just wish you didnt cut out the lemon!
Lady Maybe chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
One of the best stories I've read!...until I got to the ending. The whole time I was sucked in to the drama, anticipating the moment when Naruto finally had enough and finding out how Sasuke would react and oh! I just couldn't sit still. But your ending...it seemed rushed and no where near what I thought it was going to be (which is good but not so much in this case). I mean for all the shit Naruto went through, for him to forgive Sasuke so easily because of a ring and a promise to be a better man? I mean... I just felt...let down(though I did enjoy the bit about Deidara and Naruto blowing things up to annoy others).
tyrant2love chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
aww the was amazing first i really wanted to bash sasuke's head in because of the way he was treating naruto but the ending was so sweet i loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
but
but naruto's the one who was in the wrong there. who just books a week-end without consulting their significant other first? and isn't it even worse that sasuke had told him that he would be travelling? it's really cheeky and mean that he'd break up with sasuke because of the week-end (and not, say, because of the fact that sasuke hadn't thought to check his phone for FIVE DAYS while away from him). seriously.
Bankai05 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Damn that was so amazing I've never gotten teary eyed before but damn I let out a tear or two this was so well done 3
xXNarutardsXx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
loved the angst!
sasunarulover123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I loved this story so much I read it like three times all ready and this my first time review it but still so good and it also touch my heart every single time!
Silence-K chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice story, kakashi a sex therapist, lol