Reviews for Going to the therapist
Annie chapter 1 . 1/23
Simply beautiful! I loved it
Otaku1010 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OMG!
AWESOME STORY!
ThemilionaireB chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Loved it! So perfect on how a couple Can become lost but so happy they found each other again
Arw165 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I liked this story very much, although I understand many complaints about the ending. 1. Naruto simply agreeing to Sasuke, when there was many bitter things he could've asked, so many on-point accusations... Uchiha didn't have to marry him, to make him smile and be there for him. "Why couldn't you do all those things during the last year?" - I would ask him. Naruto getting into the life-threatening accident doesn't explain raven changing this much. Earlier it felt as if there was no emotional involvement or even sexual attraction on his part, almost as if all that was keeping Sasuke with Naruto was either possessiveness (there was no hints for that, though), or, more likely, routine. He took him for granted and just got used to Naruto simply BEING there (to cook dinner for him?).
2. Naruto shouldn't have booked that weekend without consulting the date with Sasuke. And he should have paid attention while driving. This might sound weird, but it's better he got hit by a truck, than him killing someone innocent himself.

Even then, I'm a big sucker for happy SasuNaru, so as long as this asshole made him happy after wedding, after his miraculous metamorphosis, I won't complain. Much. :)

P.S: 2 little details you could change: first: it's weird, reading about Naruto pulling his knees up or Sasuke grabbing his hands, when we know Naruto has one arm and one leg BROKEN. How is that possible? Second thing: missed calls from Iruka and Gaara - considering Sasuke is a very serious businessman - and they ALWAYS know, how important it is to be AVAILABLE on phone all the time - I find it hard to believe he missed so many calles.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
How did marriage fix anything?
berry5tz chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I was honestly surprised when Sasuke called Gaara and Gaara actually showed kindness. I thought Gaara would have taken the opportunity to really lay into Sasuke. He always was over protective of Naruto. So this made me very happy that he was civil to Sasuke.

I know Naruto wanted that weekend. I guess he felt that Sasuke would have chosen to push back the mini vacation indefinitely if given the chance. So Naruto was giving Sasuke only the chance to complete their bond or not. Sasuke of course didn't get it and nearly lost Naruto. I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

Kakashi was cool! (I love when he's cool!)

This was written beautifully. I have to fave this one. Thanks for writing it!
nei stop chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I'm gonna start this by saying that i loved this story.
though what i found a bit, unnatural were two things, 1) if sasuke told naruto he was going to paris for work two days before naruto ordered the trip, i kinda feel that naruto was in the wrong? He cannot so spontaneously order a trip for the /next day/ without talking to Sasuke about it, especially if he already had plans. He could rather have stressed the fact that "i want us to go on a trip very soon, when are you going to make time", because i feel that he had no right to be so angry that Sasuke couldn't cut out real life obligations like that on the spot, because that is not something one can do? 2) a proposal and then marriage doesn't fix things..., yes sasuke expressing his feelings and his seriousness about their relationship absolutely can, but the whole ending felt rushed and too idealistic (but hey that's fanfiction, often what i love about fanfiction). But in my opinion a awkward but determined sasuke saying i love you to naruto in a private somewhere would seem more natural and in character to the sasuke both in this story and canon? I really liked his level of determination though :) like, with the exception of the rushed proposal, i love how you portrayed the characters and their dynamic as a couple. The story pulled me in and i finished without pausing, a really enjoyable fic!
I hope this comes across as the constructive critisism i meant for it to be, and that i haven't offended you. All in all, my overall feeling of the story was undoubtfully lovey, i really liked it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
While there's some dark part of me that want Sasuke to suffer a bit longer, but his proposal speech already covering enough. I guess...

I always up for Sasunaru angst with Happily ever After ending!

this is almost Heartbreaking!

I almost cry when Sasuke determined to make Naruto back to him and when he proposed to Naruto!

I LOVE IT!
tarius.ept chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Maybe I'm weird but I badly wanted an ending where Sasuke wasn't able to win back Naruto's heart and Naruto found another person to love specifically Gaara, but the whole story was very very good and my favorites so thank you for the wonderful story!
Essenceof9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Where the heck has this story been hiding?
You managed to cram a lot of stuff into a single chapter!
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Aww! This was just so sweet! Can't believe it took Sasuke-bastard to realize he truly loved Naru-baby after finding out he was in an accident. Nevertheless, it was worth the read. So glad I read it!
Taku chaan chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
That was very beautiful !
Simple and effective, I loved that *_*
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Now that was just beautiful
JOCELYN chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I don't like your fanfiction I love it with my all my hearth it's the best I have readed in weeks you are an amazing writer . I even cry when I read it and I hope you will continue to write more fanfiction :)