Reviews for Harry Potter and the Day it All Changed
Erimenthe chapter 11 . 8/6
No updates on this one? So many questions unanswered and so many people unpunished. Please...please update soon.
luke1572 chapter 11 . 6/29
Great story, as it hasn't been updated in close to 3 years I'm guessing it's abandoned, but still please update!
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 10 . 6/28
i thought harry already knew he was a horcrux? I mean in the first letter he told them that he was one
superdude50989 chapter 11 . 5/25
Looking forward to more chapters
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 5/12
Its a good story! I definitely want to see a few weasleys die painfully...lol but thats just my hate for them cept the twins, they good peoples. I love fleur and harry but im a bit upset asanother of my faves is tonk/harry and i agree with your pairings mione/ron and ginny/harry is absolutely horrible while i might read a very few ginny/harry stories they certainly have to change a lot to make her good. Hope to see this finished someday.
If I was Severus Snape, after all the shit that both sides put him through, I would screw over all of them and leave Britain. He had enough time to plot ways to disappear.
AaronD1 chapter 3 . 1/31
Don't put announcements in the middle of the chapter. We really aren't all so stupid that we can't understand that the information that Harry has about the wedding is outdated, and those who actually have a hard time understanding that also don't deserve to have their hands figuratively held.
Brownkling chapter 1 . 1/15
Why would fleur cry if harry was gone?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Two Words: Please Update
FotoDi chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Wouldn't Ron shout something stupid, like..."We'll be rso rich I can buy the Chudley Cannons!"
natztash chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Please update!
I can English chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Found this yesterday, really hoping you can update it again. its a great story, and is different from every harry/fleur i've read.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Looking forward.. :3
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
Please update this story soon it's great.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/19/2015