Reviews for Harry Potter and the Day it All Changed
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 11 . 6/10
Looking forward.. :3
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 11 . 1/12
Please update this story soon it's great.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Really nice start
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Outstanding chapter
JameseMalfoy chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Glued to this story. I hope you update soon.
Markus Ramikin chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
"I hope Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and stop being such bigoted prats"
"there son"

Proofread first, publish second. Seriously, it's a good idea.
rjrichens chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I have rather enjoyed your story. I hope the critics haven't been the reason that you have been away from the story for a year. I have read hundreds of stories and your is among my favorites.
Paladin73 chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Please update!this is really good
Drew86419 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
This was the most stupid chapter you have made for this story yet. "Veela Magic" yeah thats completely a legitimate thing. And he heard a whisper so he assumes its Fleur talking about how she loves him. What would give him that idea.
papiliokaze chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
thousands of kilometers? the maximum distance one can be from another in Great Britain is 970 km (Land's End to John o' Groats). Just because Canada is large and empty does not mean everywhere else is too. you can't even be more than 113 km away from the coast. It's a tiny little island! Oh and please find a beta! this story is too good to be ruined by bad spelling and the occasional forgotten word.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
So its not really a fic where Ron didnt stop him

Its a marysue bashing wank fest.
Dalero chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
I see this story must take exceptionally long times in between updates. That's a shame as what I've read so far has been quite enjoyable. Your ideas on Fleur' Veela magic calling out to Harry like it did was a nice touch, and I'm looking forward to their future interactions as I really enjoy this particular pairing. On a side note, I hope Harry manages to help Luma heal emotionally even if his heart and soul belongs to Fleur. I'll be watching for an update on this one!
christine.kagak chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Please continue and finish!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
all this ron bashing is just stupid ron almost died more then a few time, saveing harry life.
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Romance and family? Might want to add angst. Holy crap.