Reviews for Harry Potter and the Day it All Changed
So its not really a fic where Ron didnt stop him

Its a marysue bashing wank fest.
Dalero chapter 11 . 4/2
I see this story must take exceptionally long times in between updates. That's a shame as what I've read so far has been quite enjoyable. Your ideas on Fleur' Veela magic calling out to Harry like it did was a nice touch, and I'm looking forward to their future interactions as I really enjoy this particular pairing. On a side note, I hope Harry manages to help Luma heal emotionally even if his heart and soul belongs to Fleur. I'll be watching for an update on this one!
christine.kagak chapter 11 . 1/28
Please continue and finish!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
all this ron bashing is just stupid ron almost died more then a few time, saveing harry life.
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Romance and family? Might want to add angst. Holy crap.
GBTtown chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Out of the many stories I am following at this time, this story is one of my favorites. Well written with wonderful twists away from the usual fanfic-fare.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Interesting idea that needs a lot of work.
GBTtown chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
A little overly maudlin.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
MOOOOORRREEEEEE! Where is the next chapter..ughhh this fic is just ...uggghhh..i want more
serenityselena chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
interesting story...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
V-rcingetorix chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
You have some excellent ideas going here, and have managed to keep up with the posting pretty well. If I'm reading this aright, you started back in 2011, and are still posting here in 2014 (funny how linear time can be, eh?)

I just read from chapter 1-11, and I can see your writing improving as time progresses. In the first four chapters, there are some missing words that make it a bit jarring, but those gaps vanish by chapter 7. I would suggest you go back and re-read the initial chapters, and add them back in, if possible. Readers are going to be impressed with your work, but that will go down slightly if they struggle to read.

I like how you handle Bills' bite. The books kinda treat it as Bill having been bitten and now just looks like a young (intact) Moody. Why would werewolves be so feared if their capabilities were so easily negated? Or if so, why wouldn't the cost for such a cure be mentioned? Fictional, I know, but logic has to hold sway *somewhere.*

Anyway, Having Bill reject Fleur makes the situation much more believable, although I am wondering how come Fred/George seem to be immune to whatever it is that made Molly/Bill/Ginny/Percy (potentially) caustic. Almost like a curse on the family ... they don't have any pureblood enemies, do they?

Going back to the editing, I know it's a bit of work redoing some, but it is definitely worth the effort.
Wolf Strife chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
good job. i like this chapter
Scabbers2.0 chapter 11 . 8/20/2014