Reviews for Over Our Heads
Ranoko chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Wow. This is a very intriguing take on things! I never thought about the 'reborn' aspect... Which brings new personality bits into the mix. And... Just so many things! And the dream! And Fakir! And kids! (By the way, you write very nicely with the children's interactions.)
I'd really like to see where this heads. I think you have a good set-up if you can carry on with it. I was a bit dubious with all the involvement of the kids, but things are starting to make more sense now... (and I want more information about magic! And how things are going! And general state of the kingdom! ... But simply an update on this situation would probably suffice.)
merllet15115 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
PLEASE ADD MORE IT'S SO GOOD!
Illusion of a Storm chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
BRILLIANT IDEA

I really wish you would continue it...it's one of the best fan-fictions i've read...it has an excellent plot that i really admire :)
Rose chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Omg this is awesome if fakir goes back to sleep then Roxanne will be able to visit and stuff that would be cool
LJT chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I literally and my family think I'm crazy on the last chapter LOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOL!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! Update! Update! Update! Squeeeeee!
Tiny Dancer Ahiru chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your story, so please, please, PLEASE update as fast as you can. (I realize things come up and writer's block is terrible) Also you haven't failed my expectations 3 so please continue to write! 3
Nanenna chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
You'd think going back into an enchanted sleep would be the answer, though I suppose it wouldn't make sense to Roxanne at this point. Spending the rest of her childhood knowing there's an enchanted man up in a tower waiting for her to wake him up... that would be so odd.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Excellent chapter
anon chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
I really like the story line so far. I think your story is really good.
Hyperpegasi chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Hesitated. One S. Anywho. DID you get some nice bunnies? All of mine have been violent so far. That car ride -sucked-. lol
Hyperpegasi chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
I dunno about anybody else, but -I- would be a bit creeped out to be giving birth to my best friend. Just saying.
Hyperpegasi chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Mytho you idiot. *facepalm*
Hyperpegasi chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Waaaaait... I don't remember you being into lolicon... Pervert. Jeeze. .
Hyperpegasi chapter 4 . 7/30/2011