Reviews for One Piece University
Onepiecelover28 chapter 10 . 4/26
Again another great fic I love it! so romantic tooo
aww that was so nice off luffy
I'm glad they got back together
well that was a shocker can't wait to read the next chapter
anna.ashiqa chapter 10 . 4/13
AWESOME!
I imagine how they look likes in the university uniform... it must be COOL!
you're such a great writer yasaonna-chan..
:D
Dasssy chapter 10 . 3/29
It isnt over yet right? tell me that youre working on the next chap... please? :
':D
and ace is soo funny xD haha just break in namis and luffys house xD
Dasssy chapter 9 . 3/29
Haha lol like they were really devorced pff i never thought it would ve long... okay i lied i thought it would be like zhis for the rest of the story
Dasssy chapter 5 . 3/29
Wtf ?!
Dasssy chapter 2 . 3/29
Really long but also really cute I almost zhought he really didnt love her at all but he realised that he still have feelings for her and that he just locked them away for soo long *-*
I just can sing again: Maybe its just me couldnt you believe that everything I said or did wasnt just deceiving and the tear in your eyes and your calm hard face makes me wish that I was never brought into this place *-* suh a beautiful song and fits both storys so well
Dasssy chapter 1 . 3/29
Was? NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIIIIN NEIIIIN!
He DO love her he HAS to!
...he just... has to... he promised... remember? He wanted to marry her someday... what happend?
YOU ARE BACK?! Aaaaah! I'm literally freaking out now! Somebody sedate me! I thought you had an accident and would never write again. But now, like, a year later, I see you're writing again?! (good, cuz you're my favourite)
I am so glad you're back, I think I'm gonna cry...
YukiHannah87 chapter 10 . 1/21
Will everybody meet Dragon?
I really wanted to know the real reason why Zoro and Robin broke up, what happened when Luffy an Nami saw them and Croco-bastard will return for Robin..
Keep going..great job _
#LuNa
#ZoRobin
Naruto approved chapter 10 . 1/18
Please make more of this I just kept reading them and I can't get enough and I cant eat to read about the fight in the next upcoming chapter and please keep doing wat ur doing
Shiary chapter 10 . 1/15
I'm glad to see a new chapter
Iloveallanime16 chapter 10 . 1/15