Reviews for The Insurgency
Reinonmyday chapter 49 . 4/11
I really liked it
NatalieLynn chapter 49 . 12/4/2014
Another great story! I could have done without the whole 'Soylent Green' part, but it really did fit the story. It's a nauseating thought though. Crazy ending up mated to a former Buddhist monk was funny and a far cry from Isaiah in 'Her Keeper.' I was left wondering how Bella remaining human would work with her being mated to Carlisle and Jasper and what will happen when she gets older and dies, or will her natural life span somehow be extended? Otherwise, the world will still be faced by the death of a huge portion of the vampire population when she eventually dies. What then? It would make for an interesting follow up, or is this something you will be addressing in 'Slouching Towards Bethlehem'?
Guest chapter 49 . 1/22/2014
I absolutely love the entire piece. It sounds wonderful, the punctuation, length, and grammer flawless. I loved reading it and it kept me up at night thinking about it. I would love to hear more like this or more chapters to this piece:) s m
Guest chapter 49 . 12/4/2013
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVED IT! The plot storyline and concept were amazing and I would love for you to continue. I know it was a long time ago but please can you continue!?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Holy****** Wow so intense but yea this is what could happen if vampires took intense.
Raylyn-Raven-Heart chapter 48 . 9/10/2013
This is a wonderful story and I would have never thought of to put Bella in this type of situtation as she was nor pair her with both Jasper and Carlise, but then I'm being biased on that opinion since I'm a Major's girl. I can't wait for more outtakes or a continuation of their life a little.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/14/2013
Great story! I just wish it went into a little more detail about them mating our epiologe years later
ChesterK chapter 49 . 4/20/2013
I have just finished chapter 49 of this incredible story. I do hope you are going to continue with this story. I want to know about first kisses and whether Bella will be turned to really be a mate for these wonderful vampires. Carlisle and Jasper have always been my favorites for Bella. Much better than Edward.
Rand0mnessR0ks chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh wow, what an intro! Can't wait to see what happens next.
rerose1975 chapter 49 . 12/24/2012
Another great tale! I should have been visiting with relatives, instead I was off reading, lol
Luna Jane chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
I just about died I was laughing so hard Emmet got owned. No preview please
Luna Jane chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
When you have Bella digging through the cabinets you put Japer instead of Jasper. Just thought you would like to know (wink)
laceyndom chapter 49 . 11/10/2012
Wow! What an amazing story!
grempler1 chapter 49 . 9/26/2012
Again an excellent story. I stayed up all night to finish reading it. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment. I've tried to list you as a favorite author and to follow any stories you submit. Unfortunately I'm so technologicaly challenged that I don't think I was successful. However, I will enter your name under author search periodicaly hoping to find other stories you may have in the future.
marmotte38 chapter 46 . 8/15/2012
In the beginning, it was very difficult for me to read your story, as I am French. But I kept reading and I don't regret it.
You are talented to write complex plot so keep going (writting?).