Reviews for Handcuffs
Dontdissthesonic chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Why doesn't he just use his sonic? I mean...really?
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Haha interesting, but I honestly can't imagine the innocent Eleventh Doctor doing this although it probably has occurred :) nice work!
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Have you considered doing a second part where she pays him back for making her lay there waiting for him to find the keys. You've already made it sound like the future River does.
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was gorgeous! So like River to not let him know where the keys are, so like the Doctor to not care before using them. Interesting that he wouldn't use his sonic screwdriver to unlock her though...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Very sexy! Loved it.
Namei chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Please write River's revenge! The writing was amazing as usual.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wonderful as always.
Mertiya chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ahahahaha! Brilliant! Pure brilliance! This is...this is TOTALLY their relationship. I HEARTILY approve! Keep up the awesome work! D
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very naughty...me likey;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Thought that the character's were very well written, you captured the rhythm of their speech and the twist at the end was such a flirty tease. Considering that he had planned the handcuffs, a little more teasing could have been involved, it was over too quick.
Pod chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Love it as with all your work :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
ROFLMAO So very River. XD
Trialia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Mmmm, this is deliciously hot. (Why do I only have you on story alert and not author alert? I should fix that.)
Cleopatra chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
:-D
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
hahaaaa love it! I love all your stuff :) but couldn't the Doctor use his sonic? or is he just teasing...? ;)