Reviews for Silent Lips
Dana chapter 20 . 2/25
Oh what a sweet ending... I loved it. Loved how in character it feels and how this should have been the perfect ending. Thank you!
aomomoendgame chapter 1 . 2/6
just dropping in from tumblr to favorite and add your story to my TBR list! ive been on a slight gale-binge warpath these past 48hrs and the galeniss tag here and on tumblr is like a barren wasteland...

(i hope youre doing well these days!)
Catelyn chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Oh my gosh this is too sweet.
Jillis chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfics! I love it so much, it's sweet and inspiring and just perfect! You are probably my favorite fanfic writer, I'm pretty sure I've read all of your stories. YOU ARE THE BEST GALENISS WRITER! Which in case you haven't noticed I ship too. KEEP WRITING ELLENKA!
Secret reader chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Awwwwww cute! Wish that Mockingjay ended similar to this
CRW chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
MAKE THEM LONGER PLEASE!
Cali chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
So I finished the hunger games series last week and was so completely devastated by the ending, not only that Katniss ended up with peeta but with how SC completely abandoned basically all the other characters I'd grown to love, to create that, to be quite blatant, sickening ending between Katniss and peeta, I had to come to to try to heal and mend my broken heart. And I just have to tell you, this story along with your other one, "Turn Around" (which btw I so hope you'll continue with that amazing story) have absolutely healed my broken kale/galeniss/hawtniss (whatever nickname you wanna use for Gale and Katniss) heart! The stories you write for them are what I feel like they deserved and should have gotten from SC! The beautiful stories you weave are so spectacular and imho far superior to what SC created! Regardless of if you no longer write for this ship, I hope you continue writing as you are wonderfully talented! But for selfish reasons (you give Gale and Katniss the ending they truly deserved and should've had) I hope you will continue creating more beautiful stories for Gale and Katniss!

Btw, I liked that you had peeta with Delly, as when I was reading the books that's who I pictured him ending up with. I think there really coulda been something there if SC had been brave enough to go there.

Seriously, thank you for sharing your beautiful stories and for giving Gale and Katniss the ending they deserve! I'm looking forward to reading the other Gale/Katniss stories you have here and any you may post in the future )
ShortySC22 chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I loved reading this story and thought the epilogue was perfect.
AliceW chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for this story, i really love it!
femme11fatale chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
This was absolutely beautiful, I loved it from start to finish! A perfect ending too!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
I cried all dayy :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :)
Abigail25 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
This story is so beautiful! :)
bohobo chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
GAH! BEST ENDING! not too cheesy at all! I feel like you cleared everything up nicely, a proper ending.

I loved all of it, especially the 'long overdue'

but the squirrel was just too perfect. seriously, I'm still crying- happy crying of course
But, gah.

I can't believe I didn't read this sooner.
THANK YOU!
bohobo chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
GAHH!

I LOVE THAT THEY MOVED TO THE WOODS
I LOVE THAT THEY PLANTED PRIMROSE
I LOVE THAT THEY'RE HAPPY
AND I LOVE THAT SHE SAID I LOVE YOU!

That was definitely my favourite line

"I love you."

Fangirling so hardcore right now- eeeek
bohobo chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Peeta should have ended up wit Delly, everyone could've been happier.

Dear god I nearly had a heart attack when they were headed for the tree. It was so real and depressing and believable, I actually did cry. But it was also really poetic and believable for these two.

Loved the Primrose flower part though, seperating them from death. It was really great, how they manage to find - I realised this was a song after the thought seemed so familliar- their love in a hopeless place.