Reviews for Freedom is the Dream
MushiMae chapter 19 . 1/27
I'm very picky when it comes to fanfics, but I must say, this HAS to be the greatest Chase X Molly story I've read so far! The characters aren't out of their persona which makes them believable and I totally appreciate that. Nothing turns me off worse than characters with completely different personalities. (I mean I fell in love with them for a reason! ... Well, besides their good looks.) Their relationship developed quite seamlessly so I loved how it wasn't forced and unnatural.
I just hate that I found this story almost 2 years too PLEASE UPDATE! D; Chase and Molly FINALLY kissed to Goddess' sake!
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I do enjoy this story. The pacing is good and you integrate the farming fairly well with the game, which I admire and appreciate. It's a little weird that she'd be from one of the richest families in the world- being rich alone would have been fine- but I digress. This story is pretty well written, though you occasionally have an unfinished sentence at the end of your paragraphs, and I have enjoyed reading it so far.
Doctor Zhivago chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
This is a really good fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ; o ;
mello-cellist chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Please update soon! I'm so excited for what happens next! :D
Carmen -Zara- Uchiha Kitten chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeseeeee continue :P :O this is probably my favourite Chase and Molly story EVER! :D
nuttmeg chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!
stormy003 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I finally caught after I have no idea how long... This is a really well thought out story! Sad that it's almost finished, but do keep it up!
Summertime Suika chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
I love Chase's sassiness! Please continue!
Staarpieces chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
I need the next chapter! Please keep updating!
Starpiece chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love love LOVE this fic! Best one of Molly and chase I've read so far! PLEASE update soon! I really wanna know what happens next!
yuyane chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Wow, I love the development between them! Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
finally! the wait was worth it, and i hope you wont leave us for another year!
The-Right-Girl chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
Ahhhh!
This story is fun!
I hope you are able to come back and update soon!
Madame Joker chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
I've been waiting quite some time for an update and behold! A bit of a slow start for the chapter but you quickly picked up your usual charm. I enjoyed the development between Molly and Chase, it didn't
feel forced and wasn't to quick to get in the pants. Love the update, I'll keep my eye out for the next update!

Madame Joker