Reviews for Freedom is the Dream
Chibidenryuu chapter 19 . 3/26
what a great story! I love your writing style, i really hope you will update your fanfiction, even when the last were long ago!
lumenite88 chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
My BFFs name is Sophie!
MushiMae chapter 19 . 1/27/2016
I'm very picky when it comes to fanfics, but I must say, this HAS to be the greatest Chase X Molly story I've read so far! The characters aren't out of their persona which makes them believable and I totally appreciate that. Nothing turns me off worse than characters with completely different personalities. (I mean I fell in love with them for a reason! ... Well, besides their good looks.) Their relationship developed quite seamlessly so I loved how it wasn't forced and unnatural.
I just hate that I found this story almost 2 years too PLEASE UPDATE! D; Chase and Molly FINALLY kissed to Goddess' sake!
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
I do enjoy this story. The pacing is good and you integrate the farming fairly well with the game, which I admire and appreciate. It's a little weird that she'd be from one of the richest families in the world- being rich alone would have been fine- but I digress. This story is pretty well written, though you occasionally have an unfinished sentence at the end of your paragraphs, and I have enjoyed reading it so far.
Doctor Zhivago chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
This is a really good fanfic. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ; o ;
mello-cellist chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Please update soon! I'm so excited for what happens next! :D
UchihaKit chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeseeeee continue :P :O this is probably my favourite Chase and Molly story EVER! :D
nuttmeg chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!
stormy003 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I finally caught after I have no idea how long... This is a really well thought out story! Sad that it's almost finished, but do keep it up!
Summertime Suika chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
I love Chase's sassiness! Please continue!
Staarpieces chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
I need the next chapter! Please keep updating!
Starpiece chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love love LOVE this fic! Best one of Molly and chase I've read so far! PLEASE update soon! I really wanna know what happens next!
yuyane chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
Wow, I love the development between them! Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
finally! the wait was worth it, and i hope you wont leave us for another year!