Reviews for ME meets ST: Part 2
orionastro chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
great story so far , i hope you can update soon . Cant hardly wait for the next part .
FORD B chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful read!
highlander348 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Is this story on permanent hiatus? Please let me know if you can. Thanks!
GodricGryff chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Hello, I was wondering if you plan to update this in the future? I like this story and its predecessor very much, so much so I read it all in 2 days.

Also, if you do update would you include the new Star Trek into darkness storyline, or maybe have that as a standalone story?
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
More please!

So, is it going to be another chapter to this story, or another story?
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Doctor Leonard 'McCoy' McCoy

Doctor Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
That must be some f 'd up writers' block to have knocked you off the story for going on three years. ... Personally I blame that crack fic crossover ideas and series of yours pairing Total Drama series with Code Lyoko. For really it could only be a crack fic as there is no sense (makes none that is) in how to convincingly cross the two series together. One is some super serious parody of action adventure, and the other is just a skit show done in animation. But then, it'd make about as much sense as some of the suggestions I'm seeing in the reviews. They seriously thought adding in yet another continuity would be a good idea? To many, and a crossover just gets unwieldy; especially with ones that have such expansive backgrounds as the one's you've already have, and some of the one's they're suggesting (really Star Trek (2009)/ Mass Effect/ Halo crossover?) That's a bit like trying to add Stargate, any series, or the Stargate Atrium RP sim story ground to the existing crossover. Cracked (over the head)

The only thing I can suggest for story filler until you can think of something for the plot is looking through the optional missions available for all three Mass Effect games, and find synopsis for the original series episodes. (obviously not following verbatim but some variation therein)
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
one problem with this chapter. in the previous story you had the council giving the migrant fleet the United. now you are saying that the united is the property of the citadel council.

hope you get around to updating this soon
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
good story. one thing though, it'd be more accurate to call a gathering of 8 ships a battle group or a task force. not a fleet.
Selias chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Any chance of the Enterprise ending up in a parallel universe where the canon Mass Effect story takes place?
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You know the Federation doesn't just give away it's technology? Most of the time it doesn't even trade it. Why would they uplift the Cidital races with Federation or Alpha Quadrant technology?
SEESWildCard chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
just found this story earlier and I love it.

A suggestion. You have already done something rare with ST/ME crossover. Why don't you mix it up even more by introducing another series. Such as the Gears of War series, or you could go for the commonly used Halo/ME crossover( personal preference for this involves Noble Six's escape from Reach (non-canon)), or the Warhammer universe.

I can imagine the Krogans tearing at Locusts, The Orks, and Brutes (Halo ones) and the Imperium declaring the federation and Citadal Alliance as Heretic for Allying with Xenos, Psykers fighting against Biotics, the Tau possibly going to war with the geth because they will probably offer something simmilar to Sovereign's which they will reject, Turians vs. Elites, Eldar vs. Asari vs Sisters of Battle, Volus vs. Grunts & Jackals, Space Marines vs. Spartans, Cole vs. Sgt. Johnson, Forerunner Monitors vs. Quarians, the Imperial Guard unleashing it's trillions strong army, Chaos entering the fray with their Gods, and more.

Please think on this.
Legionary Prime chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Really liked the first story. Keep up the good work and as for crossover ideas. A Halo/Mass Effect/ Transformers or replace Halo with Star Trek crossover would work. I tried to do a Halo/ME/TF Crossover once but couldn't get a good storyline for ME2 era.
Bluntag chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
awesome story nice job on originality keep up the good work
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Well, if you cant do the x over thing its OK with me.