Reviews for Bulletproof Love
msgoodbar2257 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
THIS STORY TURNED OUT REALLY GREAT. THEY STUCK TOGETHER , WENT TO COLLEGE, GOT MARRIED AND GOT A BABY. THIS WAS A REALLY NICE STORY. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
BLAINE IS GRADUATING THAT IS SO COOL. KURT DID HIS JOB WELL. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. OH THEY HAD SEX, HOT DOG. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
msgoodbar2257 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. YOU SEE BLAINE IS NOT SO BAD, HE SWALLOWED HIS PRIDE AND ASKED KURT TO PROM. HE MUST REALLY LOVE KURT.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
BLAINE IS TRYING TO CHANGE, THAT IS A GOOD THING. AWWWWW THEY WENT ON A DATE. HOW NICE. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN HOW IS KURT AND BLAINE'S RELATIONSHIP GOING AND WILL THERE BE MORE DAVE AND PUCK INTERFERENCE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
THIS STORY IS GOOD. POOR BLAINE, NOW HE IS BEING THREATENED BY THE SO CALL JOCKS BECAUSE BLAINE STOPPED SERVICING THEM, WHAT PIGS. I HOPE THINGS WILL TURN AROUND AND KURT GETS THE UPPER HAND AND IF REPORTED SOMETHING WILL BE DONE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
THEY SAY OPPOSITES ATTRACT. CAN BLAINE REALLY STOP HIS EXTRA CIRCULAR ACTIVITIES. ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW BLAINE LIKE KURT AND DOES NOT WANT TO TAINT HIM, BUT HOW CAN KURT WANT BLAINE. BLAINE HAS BEEN WITH ALMOST EVERY BOY IN THE SCHOOL. I DO KNOW IF HE HAS HAD SEX YET BUT HE HAS GIVEN BLOWJOB.. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
OMG, KURT REALLY DOES NOT LIKE BLAINE. IS IT HIS ATTITUDE OR IS IT THE RUMORS GOING AROUND ABOUT BLAINE. IF THESE THINGS ARE NOT TRUE BLAINE SHOULD EXPLAIN INSTEAD OF TRYING TO INTIMIDATE KURT. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
BLAINE IS A BAD ASS, BUT HE HAS A HEART. I THINK HE LIKE KURT AND IS AFRAID TO LET HIM KNOW. GOOD CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
GOOD START. U CAUGHT MY EYE. BLAINE SEEMS LIKE HE IS GOING TO BE A HANDFUL.
klagana1 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I'm going to say what?! Lol very nice, sequale? XD
whatever-the-reason-to-smile chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! :)
EmLovesYouu chapter 12 . 3/19/2012
Oh my god - the fluff is overwhelming! And when he proposed it was so freaking perfect and adorable. As was this story. It was so amazing I read it all in one go and couldn't stop. So well done on this story - and THANKYOUUU! Loved it! xo