Reviews for In Session
euphemiamargareth chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Wowww, what a character lexi is in here
Sere'sLight chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
This was arealy cute story. I loved how they had twins too and how Damon love the girls so much. Good job.
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Nice sneak out and the nextt
euphemiamargareth chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Shes a sex therapist? Oh okay
euphemiamargareth chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Interesting start!
katie1689 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Just found this story like how it's going... 18 chapters to go...
Skating-on-glass chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Great story! I loved it! :)
vamomoftwins chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
great story..really enjoyed it!
DElena is DEstiny chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
what the hell ?
they just had 2 kill tyler :P wow elena turning into a criminal ... I think elena is supposed 2 change damon 4 the best & not incourage him to kill people :/
It just doesn't make sense :)
DElena is DEstiny chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
damon is not a normal person!
god! he feels love 4 her after a hot sex :/
I know it's fiction :p
but I find it diff 2 understand :)
DElena is DEstiny chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
but they didn't talk :(
haha I liked it, but I would have prefered 2 c elena fighting her desire 2 jump his bones..
damon needs 2 b challenged ... she should've at least PRETENDED that work 4 her comes b4 pleasure..
I have nothing against what u wrote...I just don't agree w/ what elena did... she was way 2 easy 4 my taste :))
I enjoyed reading though ;)
DElena is DEstiny chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
that was wow!
I don't blame her though 4 offering herself 2 him just like that in exchange of her daughter's & herself *wink* well being :p
BITEme3313 chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
Ian Joseph Salvatore named for Ian Joseph Somerhalder. Damian for Damon. Perfect.
Tatas Bouncealot chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story...should have the sequel as the girls turn 16...da da daaaa.
TVD's Cutest Crazy chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
Great story, can't wait until the sequel!Though i was confused of one point, after Elena see's Damon and his gang doing a job and she gets really upset does he continue his job of a gang leader. And more importantly does he continue being a gang leader when he's married, and has children?