Reviews for With the Flow
DANDANI chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Pretty cool! I love reading about Dom and Letty, being immature young, trying to work their love for each other. I think the way you sensational exposes, the dilemma of egos and makes the games of seduction as smooth and aggressive at the same time. I love it is perfect. Thanks for sharing!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Another great one shot! I loved how you made them a bit insecure about how the other one feels.
Karikocha chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Really liked this.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great one shot and I loved it.

Tanya
Crack4sure chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOVE IT! Drunken tryst of youth.
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwwww... so sweet. Made me all teary, lol. Great one-shot. *looks around guiltily* I'm going to work on my story now...
MmmSuite chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Man oh man! I LOVED when she said, I don't lie to myself, I lie to you!

First of all I was VERY distracted by the fact that she vomited and they still kissed.

BUT pushing that aside...OH MY GOSH! What romantic stupidity. They are both trying to think for each other and lost TWO years! Oh my gosh, I could pimp slap them both!

This a really good contracted to the raw and painful that's in my mind for them. I loved it! I love your one shots. Always SO inspiring!
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
great story write more stories
geea2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
They are just two very hard headed characters. I want to slap them both for being so overly protective and living by staunch principles. If these two would ever just sit down and lay all their shit down then they'd be happily together forever. Alas, that does not make good cinema, but your fics certainly make good reading. You raise the bar continuously!
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'm loving some dotty luvin. ~D
KingVictoria chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this was great! and i love how you gave it a different twist but kept Letty & Dom in character...perfecto! give us another :)