Reviews for Letters
viralsisamazing chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
AHHHHHH! I LOVE FLUFF!

TEAM BEN FOREVER!
ViralsInASouffleNut chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
and then there is MORE cutesy! And you made Tory sound like a girl! Congratulations! You deserve an award or something. Seriously. I mean, there are way too many fan fictions where Tory is such an absolute tomboy, it's wonderful to have something that shows that, while she may be mostly a tomboy, has the capabilities to be a normal teenager! Great job! And now I'll shut up because I have another chappie of yours to read :)
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
0hhh so sweet
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
love it seriously can't stop laughing at the end
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
oh so sweet kinda in love with ben right now cause of this letter, i admit it
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
:D Cute, I like it! :D
EllaBug chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Aww, this was cute! Very in character, I could actually picture them saying the things in the letter.

I'm definitely favoriting!

Looking forward to reading more of your work!

-Ella :)
vIralSloVer chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDD!
LOVED IT! BENTORYxFLUFFINESSxYOU TOTALLY AMAZING!

ps-please don't mind my cheesy equation.
Arkytior's Song chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
THAT was CUTE! x3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Beatrice, Bob, Betty... You could totally make a one-shot out of the namnes thing :D

LOVE IT!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
LOVE IT! SWEET! THANKS FOR POSTING A NEW CHAPTER! AND I'M GLAD CHAYGRACEDAYA, LYNNLIE, AND I COULD CONVINCE YOU TO WRITE THE NEW CHAPTER!
ChaygraceDaya chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This is a REALLy good ending (even though I'm sad it's over!) I found it hilarious in some parts and it sounded EXACTLY like Tory! I'm really really glad you added another chapter! :) :) :)
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

PLEASE CONTINUE IT OR WRITE A SEQUEL FOR IT! PLEASE! I WOULD KILL AND LOVE TO SEE BEN'S REACTION BECAUSE SHE BASICALLY ASKED HIM OUT IN THE LETTER AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW HE REACTS! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE CONTINUE OR WRITE A SEQUEL!
chimerical.quaintrelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
WOW! I nearly died from lack of oxygen because I was laughing so hard when I read the "Golden Retriever" Bit!

Keep it up! :D
ChaygraceDaya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome!

I loved the bantering - It worked even on paper!

I think you really captured the characters well through the letters. Each line seemed like something they could actually say.