Reviews for Runaway
Leeann chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Aww! This was ADORABLE! Wish there were more of this pairing! This is my favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
At the beginning I was so angry at Chuckie for leaving Tommie behind and even thinking that Tommie was only controlling me and didn't even need him and I was so so SO ANGERY :-[ :( that he even thought of it and I said that I was going to slap him so hard that even he won't see the stars going around his head then when Tommy came to see him again and when I saw that he was feeling embarrassed and shy around Tommy again that I was saying that " YES Tommy still had a chance!" :D Then I gotten angry again when he told all that straight to Tommy face and I got more tick off on him and I just wanted to kill him right then and there. But when Chuckie read Tommy letter and I said "Ha you must feel like a jerk now DONT YOU!" Then I was happen at the end and I was like "everything is right with the world" :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D
TheCursedWolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
omg
that letter was so beautiful and that ending was amazing; your a really good writer
The Cheezit Faerie chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh my God. I was reading this thinking it was an angsty sort of story, but it wasn't! This was SUCH lovely and heart-wrenching one-shot! It was a coming-of-age sort of thing, had misunderstanding, and a heart-warming ending!

This was just spectacular.

The Cheezit Faerie/CF
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant. Really brilliant. :)
xxwriter389xx chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
So I just got back into All Grown Up cuz it's on netflixs. And of course the first thing I did was try and find fanfics of Tommy and Chuckie. And this made me tear up I love it so much.
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So sad and lovey happy...
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
that was really cute.

and the darn reptar valentines card...was just the most precious thing ever.

i love these two together, they make the cutest couple
immacreeper.101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It made me cry! :( I loved it sooo much!
CrazyLake42 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww! That was adorable. :-D Hope to see more stories from you.
OOHPRETTYLIGHTS chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww, couldn't get close enough. I read fanfics all the time that make me go "i want that", and this was definitely one. It was really sweet.
dogangelsrule chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I truly enjoyed this 3 Almost none of the fan fics on here have Chuckie being the independent one so tis nice to see for a change.

Once again, great job~ 3