Reviews for Curse of the Were Geek
w108 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Best I've seen in a long time. Very, very good. Overall, I have absolutely no bad thing to say about the piece. Great story, great ideas, and most important, immaculate in construction. You must realize it would be a crime to leave this light, joyful romp unfinished.
BellaMay76 chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Very imaginative storyline! I also like the side story of Helga asking the gypsie girl for help for her own "reasons"! I was wondering, do you watch either Buffy or Angel by any chance? I just wondered because a certain gypsy curse takes place in those shows, so that's what I thought of. Can't wait for more, this is getting interesting.
Princess Amanda chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
This is a great story! I hope you take less than two years to update (sorry, I had to say it...it's the impatient child in me). But whenever you update, I'll read it!
Number6 chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
I think this fanfiction is one of the best I have seen: The use of the humor, the characters behaviour, the new situations of old characters, all those things are very good.

I dont know if my early review was the motive of this update, but I certainly I'm grateful you are continuing this tale.

I would like to see what happens with Helga and Arnold. Thank you and excuse my bad english.
Number6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Its a good tale, I liked it.
Chien chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
Yay! You updated! I like this story yo!
Jeremy chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
Keep kickin' ass, Brad!
Miss Matched chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
You're my hero! Keep writing, I like, I like!

~Miss Matched (wishing she could ever get an idea like this)
Gjinka Renamon chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
This looks interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mokichan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Good so far - can't wait for the ending! _

The Fanfic Critic

-Mokichan
sci chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
hey this is good
Mystic Rains chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Oh well done *claps* How perfect is that. Everyone fits with the tv show and I wouldn't be surprised if this was a start of an ep. I hope you are working on chapter two *quotes the chapter two* Byee
tatie chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
this story was we need some good pic.
Peacemaker Aqua chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Ohhh..I'm interested now! Put up the next chapter as soon as possible!
Tobias chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Interesting start.. I would love to see where this is going. (And yes I think you've nailed Rhonda's personallity perfectly!)