Reviews for TriWizard Survival
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 6/22
If what Dumbledore is saying is true, why does he not actively train Harry?
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 6/22
Oh! I forgot to mention your AN from chapter one. It actually makes perfect sense for their to be three tasks in the Triwizard Tournament. Tri means three after all. Three champions, three tasks.
This is too good a story to not finish Please continue it. begging for an update!
jamiegc chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Did you abandon this. I hope not that would suck...don't be an abandoner.
DJDeadpool chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
I know its been 4 years but i do hope you update this
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2017
The story gave up its ghost after 7 very unsatisfactory chapters. All that was was build up after build up and no conclusions.
Overly antagonistic towards Harry without any balance... Blah.
stars90 chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
You're doing really well with this story. I'd so love to see where you take it from here.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
What is it about everyone making Daphne a bisexual freak ? WHY ?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
So this is not an evil Dumbledore. Unfortunately that means this is a stupid Dumbledore. (A rare alternative is that he is under the influence of the Imperius or potions.)

Dumbledore is responsible for 10 years hell at the Dursleys. He was even warned by McGonnagall.
Now he basically tells Harry that he is impressed that Harry found out things that Dumbledore should have told him in the first place.
Now suddenly he remembers that Harry's parents have left a will. If Harry hadn't asked, he would certainly have told him within the next 50 years or so.
As for Harry replacing Dumbledore in the future, considering that Dumbledore is already old and the war may break out again soon, Dumbledore may die for whatever reason, so having Harry unprepared is a really bad idea.

And it would have taken Dumbledore one minute to say in the great hall "Hi everyone, we know that Harry didn't enter his name in this tournament." It would have mad Harry's life much easier.

So not only is Dumbledore stupid, but also Harry for trusting him.
silvershadowseeker chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
this is a rather interesting story and I truly wish you would continue it
Ravenmore45 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
This sucks balls you two bit hack.
starie78 chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
An interesting start. Any chance of it continuing?
123irish chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
hope eternal for another chapter
omh666 chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Here's hoping there is an update soon. Have to say, this was a pretty good read.
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Completely different. Please keep on updating