Reviews for In the Study
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Absolutely lovely. Adore of 'dance with me, because we won't be able to later'- sad and sweet and beautiful. Sequel?
Eolida chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
That was so sweet, I would cry If only I could.
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
OH! This was lovely... and made me want to cry for Sev! *hugs*
glassvase chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
bittersweet but not artificial. the inclusion of draco was wonderful. playful banter / serious talk : perfection. best lucy/sevy fic i've ever read. thanks (but now i am in your debt!)
BootstrapBoula chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That was so cute:)
Cherry-Bay chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
love it. so totally great.

i put you on my favorite authors list...

cheers cherry
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
that was *very* bittersweet. I've never read anything with a Snape/Lucius pairing, but that was lovely. Perfectly written and just ... sad. :) Great job.
Blackletter chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Beautifully written. I loved the image of Severus reading Catullus with a lounging Lucius. Classicist that I am, I wondered which poem he may have been reading...
Lady of Arundel chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Again, oh WOW.

This was absolutely beautiful...and the best non-pure-evil characterization of Lucius I've yet to read!

I'm a devoted SS/HP shipper, and usually can't stand the thought of Severus being with someone else (save, perhaps, Remus Lupin)...but this was wonderful! I suppose I'm going to have to add another qualification to my SS/HP devotion, and allow SS/LM, but only when written by you!
MartianHousecat chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Beautifully quiet and melancholic tone. The relationship is portrayed well, you've conveyed deep love bound up with duty and pride - an interesting mix. I love vignettes, especially series (hint, hint) :)
Pervert Bitch chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Awwwwww. That was so sweet

*Snif*

Malfoys dont cry

LOL
Christina Hilt chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That was ... different. The dialogue between Draco and Snape was excellent. I enjoyed this fic.
Tracev chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
wow good job. hope to see more
atheneglaukopis chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Yes! Nostalgic, poignant Lucius/Severus! Lovely story, lovely writing. Just keep churning it out, okay? At this rate you're going to end up on my favorite authors list. :-) Hey, IM me if you ever want to chat. I adore the way you write.
Susanne chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Hey, I loved the story very have a very sensitive way to wright (Sorry, my English isnt perfect)