Reviews for Flowery Ideas
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I understand that Hermione start to think that something was out of place when Ron knew the answer without looking in the book. It was really cute fluff.
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it a lot. A/U but magical Romione is always amazing! Good story, maybe slightly OOC with Ron being romantic ;) but it was good, and after all this is like ten years after the books I think? Overall, excellent story which is most definitely being favourited!
Gilaine chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It was a lovely idea that! So sweet (and subtle?) of Ron to do that. I'm not normally a R/Hr reader (as you can probably tell from my fav stories list lol) - but it was nice, flowed well.

If I had to nick-pick it felt slightly rushed. It would have been good to maybe fool her with the idea of someone else, perhaps. Or been a little more descriptive when changing scene. But these might be more personal preference and I cannot say I'm a master of the fanfic! Good luck with future stories. :-)
WelcomeToLolaLand chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I LOVED it! It's sooo sweet :). Flowers with meanings... a nice idea to court someone lol, it's a shame I'm a girl hehe. I just wonder... what would Hermione teach at Hogwarts?
Lawral chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Simply adorable. I loved it.