Reviews for Movie Buddies!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Okay, that was excellent! Definitely praises of adoration! Please continue your awesome work! Ha, you could even start a book and I'm sure it would be published!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! You did the characters SO well! Ha, Luke is just so awesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
HA! This is excellent! keep it up!
Purple Poodle chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Uhhh, I'm writing this review late at night so please excsue mistakes of I have one.

It was great.

And...funny I think. But I also smiled at the last part.

Is Inception a good movie? What's it about? I'm gettin' curious.

I don't have to review over and over again that you write amazing stories. Continue making wonderful stories.

~Purple Poodle

Oh, and If I were in Chase's place, I would scream in frustration and embarrassment. Uhh, the spelling of emba-chuchu, hope it,s correct
Glomps of Death chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
This was funny, it made me laugh because it sounds like me and my friends trips to the movies. We went to go see Rise of the planet of the apes and we whispered loudly the whole time just to annoy other people.
blue-eyed-cow chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Oopsie! The review before this is actually from me. Spazzy forgot to log out when she used my laptop yesterday T.T

~the real blue
Spazzy Bunny chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Soooooo funny! I was laughing out loud and my sister, who had a headache, was just like, "SHUT UP! X(" Heehee. Anyways, really funny. I think everyone but Chase was thinking, "Did it fall? Or did it keep spinning? Falling, or spinning, falling, or spinning…agh! I just don't know!" when the movie ended! Really awesome job! Oh, I has a question, though. How did you know Robert was gay? The first few times I watched it I had no idea, then when I watched it with my whole family, in the scene where that guy who I forget the name of was disguised as a girl and gave Robert his number, my grandmother was like, "Yeah right! He's obviously gay." And I was like whaaaaa! Care to explain? :3

~blue
MidnightxMusic chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Oh,Goddess... XD

I love Luke and all,but I probably couldn't sit through a movie with him without wanting to punch him in the face...

-_- If Chase won't do it,I will. I'm sorry,Luke. XD

Awww,bromance! :D Bromantic hugs in the movie theatre!

"I was forced to chime in and correct Luke time and time again, just to make sure that Pascal didn't think that Inception was a movie about dinosaurs, Julius, pink squirrels, and 'Saito the Hero of Humanity'." XD
floridapanther28 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I laughed out loud everywhere! Good goddess, this is hilarious! Don't you just love love love Luke? Heres the many moments I lolled at... of course, if I showed you ALL of the lol moments then Id be copying and pasting the whole chapter, but here's some of the best parts ever... :

I stepped into the ticket line, silently willing Luke to stay where he was. And boy, did he stay where he was.

"I'm STAAAAANDING where I am! I'm STAAAAANDING where I am!" He sang. I don't know him, I don't know him, if anyone asks, I don't know him…

"I'm sta-a-a-a-anding in this very spo-o-o-o-t! Right where I am! Right where I am!" Nope, don't know him. No idea who on Earth he is…

"Where…I…AAAAAAAMMM!" Oh Goddess…

:D Heres my other favorite part...:

"DUUUH! We need a ticket for Axelle!"

"Axelle…?"

"My axe! We wouldn't want to leave her out!" He names his carpentry tools?

"Your axe is a girl?" I asked.

"Yeah! Can't you tell?" He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, when I first got her, I was sure that she was a 'he'. But, with my awesome, newly found, axe anatomy skills, I soon determined that Axe was actually an Axelle!"

How on earth did he determine a boy axe versus a girl axe? Did a boy axe have its own little 'wee-wee', or something of the sort?

Damn, I can't believe that the word 'wee-wee' just entered my brain.

"…I don't even want to know." Was the only way I could respond.

"Luke, does your axe really need a seat of its…uh, her own?"

"Axes are people too!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, Luke, axes are not people, they're axes."

"You know what Chase? You may have a point there. But just because Axelle is an axe doesn't give her any less right to a seat than you!" he pouted defiantly.

Sorry for copying and pasting so much chizz, but this was hilarious. These chappies keep getting better and better! I cant wait for chapter three! Make it hilarious like you always do! :D

On story alert and faves :)
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
:DDDD Oh, you just have to love Lukie-bear! :D Chase and everybody else, especially Luke, were all in character. Good job! GREAT job! LOL I've never seen the movie Inception, but I remember that my dad got annoyed at it because smoeone's reality was another's dream inside a dream inside another dream in the land of reality... which was all a dream inside a dream XD

If my dad got ADHD in the middle of the movie, I could only imagine Luke. Aw, poor Chasie! -_-
MidnightxMusic chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS UPDATE? D:

Anyways...MAN-DATE! XD

Only pro-skill carpenters like Luke can have 'axe anatomy' skills. XD Oh,Luke.

Hey,he still wears his apron when going to the movies. XD

Even I can't fit that many things in my jean pocket. :D

"That totally defeats the purpose of you buying them yourself." XD Touche,dude.

That guy at the counter seems TOTALLY NICE,right? :D
KingdomHeartsxRuneFactory chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
This story is so hilarious so far! I can't wait for the third chapter.
blue-eyed-cow chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
GASP! You finally got around to writing this! Ahhh, it's going to be AWESOME! Inception inception inception :D
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lol,Castanet is pretty happy and sunny excluding people complaining about water,fire and the ground. :D

Poor Chase. He's dragged along to something he doesn't want to do. XD Lazy baker...
RoxasYumi4eva chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wooo! I don't see how Luke is so annoying in chase's eyes! He's just funny and adorable! xD I loved it when luke was so happy on the stage~ Great chapter and can't wait for the next!