Reviews for Life Changes
mjeb chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
Yes, a conclusion is definitely needed here. The sooner the better. I've read all the chapters in one sitting and I've already been held captive to the story. It is sad and it did bring a tear to my eye. Well, keep up the good work and I hope to see an ending soon.
lil ryoko chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
I like it update
Diane Long chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
O! I'm on pins and needles!
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
Beautiful, that's all I have to say.

~K. Yoshi~
lilyoko chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
OMG I HATE YOU! YOU MADE ME CRY SO BADLY! my mother came in my room seeing me cry she wouldnt leave me alone for an hour asking wat was wrong with me. But i gotta hand it to ya, noone has been able to make me cry so congrats this is an all time favorite fic of mine from now on. MWAH MUCH LOVE TO THE AUTHOR!
DarkGoddessKali chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
this story's so sad, I still love it but it's so emotional. I might even cry! I can't wait to read more.
Jane Silver chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
I wish you had let Ryoke have more fun as and officer before getting on with the depressing stuff.
Diane Long chapter 6 . 7/27/2003
It is so very good to see you writing again! I'm extra glad it is with this story too! I'm on the edge of my seat! Go go go go gadget!

Di
DarkGoddessKali chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
woah I love this story! Very detailed and excellently written.
swtrkgurlz chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
OMG.. It is so awesome chapter 6! I just finish all chapters in one hour.. You give all good details..

Hm... I hope it is Tenchi who strode through the flames.. Or maybe it is Hotsuma? and I hope Ryoko will still alive because I want her go back home where she belongs.
kat chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
wow! this is an awesome fic hurry up and write the next chapter!
kurt1 chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
dun dun dun!spice with her new partner,and maybe sasami will find her(i hope) and every one will be happy,or get that whole space bettween paragraphs,go look at a job its a story that you can get sucked it.(sorta)

later
kurt1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
washu isnt for juria but any who,better that the last great washu,decent voice good in fact,but whats the deal with the big spaces bettween each paragraph? come on now.
kurt1 chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
lol lupin! nice touch i think your starting to warm beter than the last.
kurt1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
aaw that was sweet with the bar tender.

not bad,better that the first chapter.