Reviews for Poison
NA chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Brilliant- I have never read a 'fanfic' that really captures the essence of the characters like this one- Like the way you investigated the dynamic between Jack and the team, and, equally, investigated the teams reactions to Jack's suffering, very few writers venture there. Have you ever considered writing 'The Doctor' into this story?
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
WOW! Love the ending! Great job :)
I Deny COE chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I really liked this story. With the amount of people Torchwood hurts, directly of indirectly, this had to happen eventually. You really get a lot of insight into the characters, which I like.
chris.h.olds chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
This is a great story! And I really like how you wrote Martha (she's an ongoing favorite of mine). I think that you got her personality and speech absolutely spot-on. Thanks!

Is there any chance of some future Martha stories? It would also be fun to have her interact with Jack and Ianto, too!
BelladonasMom chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I read this awhile ago. I had no idea that this was your first. I absolutely loved it. Please keep writing. Kudos for your latest "TVJN"!
Andthenyousmile chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
That was such a sweet ending! I really loved this fic, the plot was great and you kept everyone in character.

Squee!

X
mirajo chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
The final conversation between Jack and Ianto is so beautiful and insightful! I too wanted to know what exactly hurt Jack, and it makes so much sense that this is the part that can hurt most- how a person is percieved by someone he loves. Ianto's answer is perfect! Though I would have loved to see this explored in more details, it is still a wonderful ending, and the last chapter, like all the others, have this really good mix of a plot moving further as well as an interesting exploration of relationships and emotions- I think this is a great combination.

Many Thanks for sharing this lovely story, I sincerely hope you'll find the time and inspiration to write more in the near future.

M.
akawho chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Love this story. Thank you for sharing it.
akawho chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Ok, one small bit of constructive criticism. Owen doesn't sleep. At this point in the timelime he is the walking dead. He can't sleep, eat, drink, or have sex since Jack used the resurrection glove on him after he was shot and killed at the end of Reset. Otherwise, this is a brilliant piece of work.
akawho chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Loving this story!
akawho chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow! For a first fanfic you sure have a handle on angst. Great start!
Sometimesidothewriting chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Aww! I loved it!
firesnap chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
Good story! Thanks for writing it!
mirajo chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Wonderful chapter! The confrontation between Ianto and Fischer is well done, convincing and powerful. Ianto's reaction afterwards is very well written- what he did must have brought back painful memories and mixed feelings.

Your choice of "villain" is great and makes sense since a genius Torchwood operative with a huge grudge would be one of the few capable of doing that much damage. The story is really captivating, with a fresh new plot and lovely characters interactions: I particularly like their protective attitude towards Jack and the way they work together.

Great job!

Mary
PCJanto chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
What a magnificent ending to a wonderful story,Ianto and Jack can withstand anything as long as they are together.