Reviews for Kisses At Midnight
LBLuma chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
You HAVE to continue this! I don't kno
what I'd do! It's just so awesome how you make it so its almost gay but its more of a friendly thing at fist glance. LOVE IT! DON'T STOP WRITING!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable. Great last line.
Chance13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Love it! :) One where they're all hanging out and Sam meets Marshall and they talk all lawyer stuff and 'mythical' creatures and Robin obsesses with them over guns?
kelsisickmann chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
EEEK! You must continue this...if you're into White Collar Neal Caffrey can be a plus..if not that's ok as long as you continue this :D
kenziegal22 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
These are awesome! You should write another, longer one! If not, then I would love too! Just let me know!
Jiwa chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Omfg. I love this pairing so much.
Becca chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love your crossovers! I'm now in love with this pairing :) Thank you for posting!

~Lover of Angelus
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Always intresting to see how Barney thinks.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Dude that was legen-freaking-dary! Very enjoyable, hope that you will be sharing the rest of the week with us.
chris chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You know I didn't think this couple would work what so ever...but somehow you managed to write Barney and Dean in the most adorable way :P I loved it and I hope to read more serious fics with this paring :D
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love your Bean fics so much. So glad you're posting them here now! This was definitely one of my favourites. Everyone is so perfectly in character, and I loved the ending!

Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Jane! This was gorgeous!

Barney's reactions around the pub were awesome, and yes, even legendary! XD

Great Bean action, can't wait to read more stories from you!