Reviews for Help in the Shower
Harry and Hermione have sex
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 2/3
awesome story
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Short and sweet. I really loved it and it made me smile.
pleased chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love this, even if I don't like Harry/Hermione that much. Thank you for the fantastic story.
thaliagrace1425 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Def a HHr fan!
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Your another one witch has spotted some opportunity's to make the canon line more realistic.
But then on such occasions SHE was simply blind or it was not good commercially or the bigot's would be shrieking "improper, filth ...".
Well I'm glad there is FF and some thoughtful writers.

Keep going, make good story's

Otyu08gd chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is so sweet!
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it. Very sweet.
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
great story
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like it, its sweet. Thanks for sharing.
S.Cuppcake chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I Love it! It's simple but you can feel the emotion in it.
Quiditchcaptain chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awesome... that is all i can say...
RyanB chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a decent little one shot, a few words of advice though, when alternating dialogue between two or more characters, start a new line when a character other than one who just spoke, begins to speak (I'm not really sure if that made sense, but I'll run with it anyway).

I'm also a big fan of H/Hr so that's another positive for this story. Overall it's a good story, maybe a slight overuse of commas, but as another reviewer said, reading it over aloud may help in that respect.

Wishing you all the best in your future writing.

PS. maybe put A/N at the start of an author note to distinguish it from the rest of the story. Maybe return a few more lines as well, as that may help as well, although that's more of a personal opinion.

Amber611 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LOVED this fic, Awesome job! :) Really Sweet, and Beautiful! :)