Reviews for Business as Unusual
aliceinanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Okay I know this review is coming really super late, but I liked this story so much that I had to! I have never really heard about this pairing and I have to say this was awesome! It really made me want to look into this pairing. You I'd a really great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aw... This was awesome. I wouldn't call it so much as a crack pairing as I would a rare pairing but personally (I'm not judging or anything, it's just my opinion) I would've liked it better if Roderich was topping, Alfred is just too cute when he bottoms. Though topping!Alfred is sorta kinky too...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, please write more for this pairing!
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was really freaking fantastic. I was a little confused at first, then I though Roderich was going to top, then I saw Al top and was like: FUCK YES.

I love how unique and sexy this was! Keep it up!
Mj Poe chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I personally think Roddy is a kinky bastard in bed. And I hope there is a chapter too involving Prussia. W
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
nomnomnom kinky roderich :)
KayKatastr0phe chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
oh mein gott o/o [less than three] I love you. You have... no idea... [nosebleed] and I got a new favorite crack pairing out of this.

Thank you~!
Eliza Darling chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
FFFF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE OF THIS PAIRING YOU HAVE NO IDEA. :DDD

As far as crack pairings go, this is one of my favorites! And you've portrayed them quite nicely, I must say. :D In my personal opinion, they're totally in character, but that's because I write Austria as a total slut and America as a smart-mouthed sex kitten anyway. XD (And at first I was going to lash out at you for having Austria on top, but I'm glad it switched. I'm not too into uke!America unless he is with specific people. P:)

Anyway, awesome work! You should definitely continue this! :D

~Maggie
emismpunk chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
*nosebleed* awesome just pure awesome! i love me some good crack pairings and i dont get to see alot of america/austria romantic interactions let alone mature ones.
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i have a very short attention span.. it has tobe very interestng for me to read something. this was not that interesting-HOWEVER! my attention was drawn to it - i didnt read the last part,cause i got distracted. however, i like how you unfolded the story. i love oocness, and actually, austria is the type to be lonley and have a secret kink life undercover - anyway, its really good, considering. and damn englands a cockblock here sorta - a real diiick to america . please continue to write, and id like it f you made more crack pairing stories- like the not often mentioned pairings - long review, i know,but im alerting cause you have alot of potentiol (idk how often you hear that from strangers)
FullBloodedAmericanMutt chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
...Vill you marry me? -holds out ring- I...I've never...-chokes und holds tissue to mein nose- I...I haff a new crack pairing Fav...I love you! Vhen I saw the preview I vas sceptical...I mean come on...America and Austria? That's a disaster vaiting to happen...but you...you haff made mein dreams come true...I personally can say that if I died tomorrow or in mein sleep...I vould be satisfied...
LadySilverFang chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Dear God, what did I just read? I have to admit, when I read the summary and the pairing I was curious and skeptical. But after reading that... shit son, I think I have a new favourite crack pairing. Austria and America are both sexy beasts and you made them ten times sexier~