Reviews for Fallen from Grace
AndreitaPicis1 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I like this fanficplease continue, and don't feel bad for small things as don't having reviews, you worth more than you think, you're life is important :3 and don't take permanent solutions for temporal problemsgreetings from Ecuadorsorry for my English)
BloodyWolf83 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
That was a awesome story I really really loved it please continue please but if you that's ok take your time but please get it done pretty please with a cherry on top
Please and Thank you
Murithemagnificant chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
That was short...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is the best mother fucking thread i have read in a long time. i'm from new zealand and we have niggers here too. our government until recently was so fucked we are now like a dumping ground for obese lazy pieces of shit from countries everywhere. being in the south pacific we pick up alot of scum from the islands. they have literally taken over towns and suburbs here and its just plain bullshit. i study full time, as i am trying to contribute to society and just applied for a student allowance as my parents are moving to australia. i was denied. i just think its such crap that those people can come here, get a free house and go on our welfare system. whereabouts i have worked since i first could and am studying full time but dont qualify for crap. we are the ones making the government all the money. my parents are taxed at ridiculous rates and are moving to australia to get out of here

Just so glad to see that there are others around the world who aren't stupid. cos most ppl down here seem to be
keep it up
TheSadFallingStar chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
yay you updated i still love it. :D
Murithemagnificant chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Please update !
TheSadFallingStar chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
yay more in the story, this pleases me
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I really don't know if I should be laughing at Zetsu's thoughts on the kids, especially concerning the fat one, however I find myself not really caring. Again I commend you on your interpretation of Zetsu and ask you to please update soon, I really am enjoying your story thus far! :D
trypophile chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Sorry, my English is kinda bad.

Love your story very much. Glad that you haven't dropped it. I like how you write Madara and Zetsu. They are very in character even if this is an AU. Gonna wait till chap 5.
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
And here I thought you may have abandoned the story, nice to know you haven’t xD

I can't wait till Friday!
Avoiding Time chapter 3 . 1/3/2012

MadaZetsu needs more love DDD: and your fanfic is so interesting i really want to know what madara'll think about zetsu's abbilities ;))) pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease conyinue i need to know what will happen next ;O;
Murithemagnificant chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
update this story more often , it's veeeeeery good and deserves to be updated !
TheSadFallingStar chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Love it I can't wait for more

Happy Holidays 3
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Ohohohoho~ this is very interesting. There are not many people that display Zetsu's different personalities, I find that most people often show white Zetsu as shy or something along those lines when really he is more...for a lack of a better word, ditsy...

I believe you have done a wonderful job on the characters and the plot of the story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update soon!

Biscuit15 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I remember this one! Lol, I was beginning to believe you weren't gonna update it anymore. I really like it, though XD I can't wait for the next chapter.