Reviews for Angels and Flies
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awwwwwwwww CHIBI! Aquaaa and Tewaaaa! ...omg their roleplay was SO DARN CUTES! *teeth drop*
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aqua and Terra are adorable. It would be fun to make hammy speeches.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is an amazing one-shot! And you're right; the site should totally have a "fluff" tag because this just made me smile so so much! XD I ADORE child!Aqua and Terra! You did an awesome job keeping them like children! I really felt the childishness of their behavior; especially coming from Terra. You made him so fricking ADORABLE that I wanted to hug him! And his lines! Oh man! My favorites has to be his "I'll achieve my Keyblade first" and "Shut up and die already." DEFINITELY the "shut up and die" one. ROFL So cute! I can't explain how much of a "happy" feeling I got from reading this! -hearts-

I'm totally adding this to my favorites! I also love how in-character Eraqus is! He's kinda hard to pull off. xD Great job with this! I hope you can make more fluff similar to this! I rather love it! Great read! _
Dracozombie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Okay, this was just plain adorable. Fics featuring Aqua and Terra as kids always interest me, and I thought it was well-written overall. I can totally picture the two acting this way as kids, and the image of a kiddie Aqua standing in a half-burnt half-frozen room with a smile on her face was epic win. That's definitely kid behavior, if that kid had magic at her disposal. Not much else to say besides nice job!