Reviews for Damas's True Son
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Good idea, nice first chapter, I wonder how it will turn out.
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this story is great I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hurry and update UPDATE PLEASE
AbigailHolmes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lol this is trippy!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE OMG JUST UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Please update
rex133668 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
its a nice story i cant wait to see how you spin it
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
please update soon i cant wait for more
Taru Toshito chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I hope you continue this story! I would love to read more!

Taru Toshito
antipodean chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
cool! ive never seen this crossover before! love that harry ends up in jaks world too! please dont abandon this im really curious now!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
cool
imgonnadie chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Interesting start
Princess Star Neko chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Um... I have a question. Unless Harry somehow didn't have his wand on him when Amos transported him here, why the heck didn't he HEX and CURSE those guards into oblivion with whatever little spells he's learned in his four years at Hogwarts, or better yet, unless they took his wand away when they caught him, why didn't he use a simple unlocking spell on his cell door to escape, THEN hex any guards who tried to stop him into oblivion as he made his big escape to freedom. *lol*
Zept chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I've played Jak 2 and 3 and I am a real fan of the series. I'm curious to see how Harry will change after prolonged Dark Eco transfusions.
ChaosZaber chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
About time someone else did a harry potter/jak and dexter crossover. I've only found 1 other who's done it and its called Semi Automatic by Faithless Reject. They did the story and then rewrote it as another story with both versions still up and the 2nd version, as of today or yesterday, just finally got up to where the 1st version is. It's really good if you haven't read it yet and I'd read version 2 first cause that's the 1 they're updating and its a very long and involved story. So if you do read it, have patience on some of the slow parts at the beginning. Once you get past the beginning, it gets more interesting.