Reviews for With Dean
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
this was really good. it would've been wonderful if they had showed Sam walking from the panic room. I always thought that Sam never really knew if Dean was real until Dean put his arms around him and Sam could really feel his brother. I've always love that hug. (reason that is my profile pic) :) Thank you so much for writing what I've been seeing.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I totally adored this. I really wish they had shown this in the actual episode. Poor Sam must have been so confused when he awoke - loved how his main thought (as always) was Dean. Thanks for sharing!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Well done.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a wonderful story.

I love this missing scene to "Like a Virgin" and Sam's faith and belief that Dean was still alive after he woke up. 'but it had to be Dean who had done all of this because Sam knew there was nobody else who would go to all this trouble for him.'

You did a wonderful job writing Sam as he worked on trying to find Dean in Bobby's house. 'He had to get to Dean. Dean was alive. Dean was nearby. He had to get to Dean.'

Nice touch with Sam needing to use the bucket. I'm glad that Dean and Bobby kept Sam hydrated. (I've wondered the same thing about a bathroom, but I guess Bobby never figured anyone else would be there but him.)

Awesome ending! I don't know how many times I have played the reunion hug between Dean and Sam. It just makes me smile!

Thanks for sharing another wonderful story with us.
nend0roidgal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aw, that was beautiful. For a moment I thought you might turn this really dark and that Sam was truly going to be in hell, that no matter what he did, he could always see Dean but never reach him (since you mentioned the amount of time it seemed to take for Sam to get from the doorway to Dean). It's nice that it didn't turn out that way, but if you ever wanted to be mean, lol.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was great. You portrayed so well Sam's absolute focus in reaching his goal. "Dean was alive. Dean was there. And Sam was with Dean." Yes!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this, loved it so much.

At first I could't place the episode title and so you really had me going with all the 'is this Hell', but I guess this would be Sam's PoV if he had no memory of Hell.

And the repetition of Dean's name really gave a feeling of how desperate and driven Sam was.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved this, so wish it had been a scene in the show, but at least they gave us the hug! You were so inside Sam's mind there, totally believable that those were his thoughts and that he just had to get to Dean.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awww!

;-D

(Sorry, I'm feeling non-verbal right now.)
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story was perfect. Thank you.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwww! I love when you write something so simple yet it means so much more. )
xenascully chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow! What a great one-shot :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow, LOVED this piece. So spectacular and well-written, with perfect emotion and thought. You nailed Sam's perspective, and I loved this story! Well done! :D

Oh, and words cannot describe how amazing it was to meet you. I can't wait until next year! :D
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Bravo!

I don't believe I've read this exact moment in any of the other resouling fics, and I loved it-you have Sam's mindset perfectly, and I love how he went from falling to waking-it feels exactly right!
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It would've been nice if the Show had shown this scene.