Reviews for Why Detective, You Shouldn't Have!
Ldysabella chapter 20 . 6/16
Wow Karma is a bitch and so is Aria. Shepard does a pretty good job of karmic vengeance as well. I''m really enjoying this story. ME is a great series because of the flexibility in choices along the path. The first games opts for fem Shep weren't nearly as fun. I was glad they added Garrus down the line. Her voice acting and lines are top notch. I think you do her justice.
I don't understand how Shaprad can think to use Alice Gunn. Just because Kasumi removed a description doesn't mean that people aren't going to connect the Alice Gunn who has a thing for Chellick with Alice Gunn, merc, especially if news of Donovan Hock has reached the ears of other mercs or crime organization, which is entirely plausible since anyone in the criminal underground would no doubt have heard how Alice Gunn took down Hock. It really is a lame explanation for her to use the name Alice Gunn again.
Ok. Shepard admits in the first paragraph of this chapter that she just can't see herself with Chellick. So then I hope that she will do what Garrus was supposed to do if he had no attraction, affection or interest in her, and I hope she comes clean with Chellick and let him know that she doesn't feel the same way for him and her feelings won't ever change. Other wise she is a hypocrite who is just stringing him along like Garrus is doing to her. Using him like Garrus is isn't Tali. I will be greatly disappointed in her and in this story if she keeps flirting with Chellick because honestly he doesn't deserve that. I would hate to drop his story and not finish reading the rest of the chapters.
I really don't like how Shepard treats Chellick in this, especially her "frosty " tone when she thinks Chellick is threatening Garrus. I didn't see it as a threat to Garrus. Also I am really beginning to dislike female shepards like yours (you aren't the only one who writes her like this). A Shepard who acts like a jealous school girl over Garrus, jealous of Tali who is her friend and using whatever Turian to be her Garrus replacement. I had actually been hoping for Her to end up with Chellick but now I don't even think that she deserves him when she is just using him while she waits around for Garrus to be available.
shom chapter 20 . 2/3
I hope you are still writing some where! This was a great story and I hope you'll finish it some day.
EMERYKEENER chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Can I just say how much I adore that you added in Chellic (I had no idea that gideon emery talked for chellic till I looked him up I did this high pitched Eeeeing it was so embarrassing but you could so tell it was him I know that sexy voice from anywhere anyways I'll stop ) Thank you for adding him in this story I really love it! Even tho garrus is totally cockblocking poor chellic (in this case turian blocking huh huh? Oh never mind poor ) I am torn between garrus and chellic damn these handsome turians *waves fist in the air* XD
ctmmanigame chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Please! Tell me you have not left the fic? I really want to read more. It is an amazing story and I love many turians interested in Shepard.
Tess chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
I'm a very big femshep Garrus fan, but my have you certainly done well to sway me toward Chellick. Please update whenever you can. This story is absolutely amazing. I just found and binge read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Woah. what? that engagement thing popped out of nowhere. I have a hard time imagining that not one, but TWO turian guys just scent marked someone (into AN ENGAGEMENT!) without their knowledge for ALL the rest of the world to smell. That is NOT attractive, just incredibly rude. And I don't even understand why Chellick would decide to do so after one impromptu make out session and one tentative date. Who the hell decides they want to marry someone only after that?
This is moving a bit too fast.
I really like your descriptions of Shepard's feelings though. They were very raw and well done, made me feel pangs of pain along with her whenever she thought about GarrusxTali. Heck, I was cheering Shepard and Chellick along all this time, until the stupid scent mark engagement thing that I feel is just too jarring and thrown in from out of nowhere.
PS: I'm also currently completely on Team Chellick's side if it isn't obvious. Damn but you made that detective HOT. Though I feel bad for him since Shepard keeps comparing him to Garrus, and I know this will ultimately (most likely) end up as a GarrusxShepard fic, but a reader can dream.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I love this!
Akantia chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Holy hell I love this story.

The dynamic between Shepard and her respective Turian gentlemen is amazing! I have been absolutely riveted by how you have put your own ideas behind a race that many people have grown fond of!
RevieWriter chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
lovely story, its funny, whenever I think this story is about to wrap up you introduce another potential suitor :D its kinda fun. keep writing. :)
Riladell chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
I really enjoyed the story. I hope you gonna update soon :)
angelang11894 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Okay, I am officially a fan. So I just finished the story once and plan to read it again when I have time. I also made an account so I can write a review to you.

This story is so full of charm and makes me continuously read without wanting to stop. I came in here because I was searching for a GarrusxFemshep fanfic but fell in love with the Chellick and Shepard pairing instead. Hahah. The way you wrote Chellick up makes him dangerous, confident, and sexy, he knows what he wants and would go out of his way to get it. I would love to see a bit more of him in this fanfic or if it is not too much trouble, maybe you can write an alternate ending to Chellick? Or even a oneshot would satisfy fans like me.

I also like the fact that there are multiple obvious pursuers for Shepard since you don't really see alot of that in other fanfics. The story itself is very well written and detailed, the idea of how a turian can "scent" someone was creative and nice as well.

I know that you must be busy but please do update as soon as you are able to. Would love to see more of this! :D
Chromaticism chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Love this story, but I'd honestly really like to see Shepard end up with General Septimus. They have a real rapport and subtle chemistry in comparison to FemShep/Garrus and FemShep/Chellick. It's a shame this is Shep/Garrus.