Reviews for Why Detective, You Shouldn't Have!
Riladell chapter 20 . 2/25
I really enjoyed the story. I hope you gonna update soon :)
angelang11894 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Okay, I am officially a fan. So I just finished the story once and plan to read it again when I have time. I also made an account so I can write a review to you.

This story is so full of charm and makes me continuously read without wanting to stop. I came in here because I was searching for a GarrusxFemshep fanfic but fell in love with the Chellick and Shepard pairing instead. Hahah. The way you wrote Chellick up makes him dangerous, confident, and sexy, he knows what he wants and would go out of his way to get it. I would love to see a bit more of him in this fanfic or if it is not too much trouble, maybe you can write an alternate ending to Chellick? Or even a oneshot would satisfy fans like me.

I also like the fact that there are multiple obvious pursuers for Shepard since you don't really see alot of that in other fanfics. The story itself is very well written and detailed, the idea of how a turian can "scent" someone was creative and nice as well.

I know that you must be busy but please do update as soon as you are able to. Would love to see more of this! :D
Chromaticism chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Love this story, but I'd honestly really like to see Shepard end up with General Septimus. They have a real rapport and subtle chemistry in comparison to FemShep/Garrus and FemShep/Chellick. It's a shame this is Shep/Garrus.
Belladoni chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Enjoyed the story so far. I sure hope you finish it. Would love to see how it turns out.
VeeIsMe chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Oh goodness. I just found this story a couple days ago and I'm all aflutter over this whole thing. I know you've mentioned that you had writer's block over the last couple chapters, so I don't want to pressure you too much. But I do hope that you update this story soon.
lauren.machue chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Omg loves this please I hope there's more to d added! Great story so far!
Garnet Seren chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Ok, so not a review... but please, PLEASE update this
nerwenadanedhel chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
What's Chellick gonna do!? !
Garnet Seren chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
This chapter is hot as hell.
Very well writen and believably in character
Elemental Queen chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I freaking love your writing, it took the first page to have me all happy and blushy. :D It was amazing, I could feel her pain and the sudden buzz of the heat rising and stuff, and it was like: oh yeah! Just awesome 3 So glad I found you. XD

I'm going to send another review once I catch up to your final chapter. :3
Analya-Shepard chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
I want more!
procon chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
I love your story! Jealous Garrus is pretty damn hot and you put into perspective what Shepard must've felt when she came back and you're right. No one cared like Liara! I really like how you've put things out there and I can't wait for your next update!
Elizabish chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Love it, love it, love it!
I only just recently found your story and I have read through the 20 chapters three times. Shepard's inner dialogue is hysterical.

Also.. She's got 2 powerful turians vying for her. (Three if you count Septimus, a general and therefore more power). Let's just call it a day and have them make it a foursome!
Ahhhhh, I kid. Sorta. :P
I do love the angst and the aggressiveness of it all.

I'm looking forward to the future chapters!
Nichalia chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
wind.casner chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Captivating, absolutely captivating! I can't wait to read more.