Reviews for Why Detective, You Shouldn't Have!
EMERYKEENER chapter 7 . 9/18
Can I just say how much I adore that you added in Chellic (I had no idea that gideon emery talked for chellic till I looked him up I did this high pitched Eeeeing it was so embarrassing but you could so tell it was him I know that sexy voice from anywhere anyways I'll stop ) Thank you for adding him in this story I really love it! Even tho garrus is totally cockblocking poor chellic (in this case turian blocking huh huh? Oh never mind poor ) I am torn between garrus and chellic damn these handsome turians *waves fist in the air* XD
ctmmanigame chapter 20 . 7/1
Please! Tell me you have not left the fic? I really want to read more. It is an amazing story and I love many turians interested in Shepard.
Tess chapter 20 . 6/25
I'm a very big femshep Garrus fan, but my have you certainly done well to sway me toward Chellick. Please update whenever you can. This story is absolutely amazing. I just found and binge read it.
Woah. what? that engagement thing popped out of nowhere. I have a hard time imagining that not one, but TWO turian guys just scent marked someone (into AN ENGAGEMENT!) without their knowledge for ALL the rest of the world to smell. That is NOT attractive, just incredibly rude. And I don't even understand why Chellick would decide to do so after one impromptu make out session and one tentative date. Who the hell decides they want to marry someone only after that?
This is moving a bit too fast.
I really like your descriptions of Shepard's feelings though. They were very raw and well done, made me feel pangs of pain along with her whenever she thought about GarrusxTali. Heck, I was cheering Shepard and Chellick along all this time, until the stupid scent mark engagement thing that I feel is just too jarring and thrown in from out of nowhere.
PS: I'm also currently completely on Team Chellick's side if it isn't obvious. Damn but you made that detective HOT. Though I feel bad for him since Shepard keeps comparing him to Garrus, and I know this will ultimately (most likely) end up as a GarrusxShepard fic, but a reader can dream.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 2 . 5/21
I love this!
Akantia chapter 20 . 4/25
Holy hell I love this story.

The dynamic between Shepard and her respective Turian gentlemen is amazing! I have been absolutely riveted by how you have put your own ideas behind a race that many people have grown fond of!
RevieWriter chapter 20 . 4/23
lovely story, its funny, whenever I think this story is about to wrap up you introduce another potential suitor :D its kinda fun. keep writing. :)
Riladell chapter 20 . 2/25
I really enjoyed the story. I hope you gonna update soon :)
angelang11894 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Okay, I am officially a fan. So I just finished the story once and plan to read it again when I have time. I also made an account so I can write a review to you.

This story is so full of charm and makes me continuously read without wanting to stop. I came in here because I was searching for a GarrusxFemshep fanfic but fell in love with the Chellick and Shepard pairing instead. Hahah. The way you wrote Chellick up makes him dangerous, confident, and sexy, he knows what he wants and would go out of his way to get it. I would love to see a bit more of him in this fanfic or if it is not too much trouble, maybe you can write an alternate ending to Chellick? Or even a oneshot would satisfy fans like me.

I also like the fact that there are multiple obvious pursuers for Shepard since you don't really see alot of that in other fanfics. The story itself is very well written and detailed, the idea of how a turian can "scent" someone was creative and nice as well.

I know that you must be busy but please do update as soon as you are able to. Would love to see more of this! :D
Chromaticism chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Love this story, but I'd honestly really like to see Shepard end up with General Septimus. They have a real rapport and subtle chemistry in comparison to FemShep/Garrus and FemShep/Chellick. It's a shame this is Shep/Garrus.
Belladoni chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Enjoyed the story so far. I sure hope you finish it. Would love to see how it turns out.
VeeIsMe chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Oh goodness. I just found this story a couple days ago and I'm all aflutter over this whole thing. I know you've mentioned that you had writer's block over the last couple chapters, so I don't want to pressure you too much. But I do hope that you update this story soon.
lauren.machue chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Omg loves this please I hope there's more to d added! Great story so far!
Garnet Seren chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Ok, so not a review... but please, PLEASE update this
nerwenadanedhel chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
What's Chellick gonna do!? !