Reviews for Clouds
Lilith Marx chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I hope you continue this story, although it has been a while since you published it. This intro is very well written. Please continue; your story seems to promising. :)
Jasmine145 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I know you published this story a WHILE ago, but I thought it would be cool if you finished it, or continued it some time soon. I really like it ! Your a good writer :) !
Cattra1992 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love it! Its a great start, can't wait to read more!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The cuteness :D
SimCityLlamas chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Bwahaha, I can't stop smilin' too. That was just so sweet! I really liked it!
Keep up the lovely work!

..SimCityLlamas..
555LordBacon666 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oooh! Lucky number 13 bitches!
Anywho, I hope you consider not abandoning this story! As you've successfully written in one chapter a completely different introduction and view of Tommy than anyone else I've found. So again please update!
Sam0728 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aw, so cute. Can't wait to read about what happens next, update this story, PLEASE. XD
snooogins chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Dawww! lol Thats the only thing that can come to mind whenever I read your version of Tommy. I shoulda been heading to bed ten minutes ago but I had to review :P I really like this storyline and the first paragraph actually made me laugh..(The inturrupting him bit)Good work!
sandradee27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
awww this is cute! bless! heheh nyways keep it up! much love
PureAngelEyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
great story i cant wait to read more of it _0
forgetmenotflowers chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
YAY Thomas is awesome! I like Abigail's character, she is so sweet and cute! Hope you write more soon **
Jinn chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Please write more!
Meep chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Moreee!
KMN-91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I agree with others here Doll ;P Chappy is fucking good, Tommy is SweetyPie and I wana see more O
Nightbloodwolf chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
really nice :3 i like it and the way youre making the story xD really interesting too! i cant wait to read the next chapter! wonder whatll happen? ESPECIALLY cant wait for the part where the factory closes xD