Reviews for Thank you Ron !
mchery14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Guys, I'm currently re-writing this story. I know it took me a while to do it. But a little more patience. So many great stories are on their way. Love you all.
Ideliin chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
why all the crying? I love the story but it's kind of mean to do that...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
WTF? I love the story but why was she crying?
im her baby chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
i like the other chapters very much. i love the dairy part. :) allot. but just a note it takes more for any women to get work up even to have a orgasm. just wanna to let you know. :) but otherwise very good :)
WolfHeartedWarrior chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Honestly, I think that this story has a lot of potential, but there are a lot of technical and stylistic errors that ruin this story. I like the plot, but I really don't like having to puzzle out what you're saying.

Also, before you submit, try to check your spelling, please. I really had a hard time with the grammar and spelling errors; even if you don't get a beta, you would be able to correct many of your mistakes.

Thanks for writing, though, and know that I'll like it a lot more when it's cleaner!
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I like it. i only have one bit of constructive advice. you need to be just a bit more detailed and slow down the plot you kinda rushed it but other then that i loved it. it was really good i just hope my advice doesn't make u mad just trying to help
hope chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
there were a lot of typos and it was hard to understand with al of them...
master moon chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
honestly it suck and disgusted me in the end you should find a different way to write your smut because this made me physically sick in the end
dnaff chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Great story!
To lazy to log in chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
wait .-. lavender is dead she died in the deathly hallows xD yhu shoulda used someone else
procluts chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Please! In future stories have someone pre read your story or stories. The way you write them is very confusing and hard to follow. It makes all the difference between a good story and a great story.
procluts chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
DatChicAnna chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Good job I hope you so a sequel
ratster44817 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story, but I do think that it should have at least more chapter. Why does Hermione cry herself to sleep?
Me chapter 4 . 7/29/2011