Reviews for X and Star
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/20
Continue this story Damn it
iamgoku chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Naruto as red x ! Awesome
Please continue I love the naruto starfire pairing and your story so far seems really good
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon it is really intresting
KaixShadowBane chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Love this Pairing so Far. Please update!
Pudding Dragon chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
This is good. I know you have about a million stories, but I like this one and hope that it gets updated again at some point.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Add more! Its really good.
dualitydisorder chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
dude thos is just awesome i've always wanted more interaction with the red x and the fact that its naruto makes it twn times better please keep writting this
Sevvus chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
i wish you would make more of this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
funny, does naruto have ninja training and his own weapons?
Haseo55 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
You need to update this, there are only two soties were Naruto is Red X, hwck Red X is my favorite character in the show (and i meen the second Red X not Robin)
luna sanguine chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Lol it's funny he's laid back but can totally go ape shit on all their asses and win easy
manakel chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
très bon début, j'espère que la suite sera aussi bonne!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Oh I am liking this version of the Naruto Teen Titan crossover, its good and funny at the same time. Eventually you will have to have Naruto secretly tell the Titans he was fully aware of who they were since the beginning and thus if he really wanted to kill them, he could have done it at any time. If anything it give almost all the Titans to trust X a little more, or make them paranoid beyond words if Robin is leading this bit.
dch448 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Y r all of ur stories so far so funny! U got skill!
blitzhannan chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I like the Naruto's dialogue, but I honestly think that as kind hearted Starfire is... She would probably not be as trusting towards "X" as she is now. After all, naivety cuts in both directions. So it would probably take a bit longer than two meetings to keep her from just straight up refusing any offer Naruto comes up with. Even with his hard-headed, all-the-tact-of-a-bull-in-a-china-shop methods. But otherwise the story is great! Please update soon!