Reviews for Chowilawu
Lovergirl367 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
What kind of torture is this that happens next what happens next please please please update I will love you so much if you would please updated
pece87 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Ah. I did notice about Seth's mom. Now I get it.
Alice acknowledged his words! Its something :)
Bella must be Jake's imprint since she is so comfortable around him. Look how easily they made up.
How cute that the pup recognized Embry as a wolf lol
A wolf puppy! How adorable.

Oh my gosh! Please ladies, come back and continue to write chapters for this wonderful time period story!
pece87 chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Both conversations with billy and charlie were enlightening. Billy because he seemed to want to pick Bella's brain on how she feels for Jacob. And maybe provoke her a little and see what she said. As for Charlie, because I did not think he would defend his reasoning for the marriage to be at all for love for his daughter. He seemed genuine, in wanting Jake and thinking Jake was a better choice for Bella then Edward. I still think it was part for land and such but still lol.
Whose whimpering in the woods? I was kind of hoping Jake may have lost his temper after Bella left and phased and it was him in the woods. But its probably Embry. Trouble?
pece87 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
All points considered I hope Jake did imprint. That would be amazing if he was the first alpha to imprint and on a pale face none the less.
This is what the second time he has snapped at Bella, I think his temper is arising lol.
pece87 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
That mother of hers is a horrible wench! What will she do? :(
Bella taking the initiative. Nice.
Jakes hands all over... intoxicating!
pece87 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
*Snickers* You tell the girls Leah! ;) Will she tell tribal members that Bella and Jake have not sealed the deal. :/
Yay! Bella is showing interest in the tribe customs! I hope she also makes an effort to learn their native tongue.
pece87 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Both Renee and Esme sound annoying.
I'm not sure why it was a shocker that Jake spoke up to Renee. What was the big deal?
pece87 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This chapter should be called 'Mine'. Lol
So what's up with Embry? Was he lying? I'm thinking he was upset with Jake, but since he whistled at the end with guys for Jake and Bella, he just wants to watch out for her.
I hope they do consummate the relationship anyway. ;) Suck on that Edward!
How cute that everyone applauded for them lol and their dads were happy.
I think Jake is going to imprint on Bella once he does phase :)
pece87 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
So they are wolves! Cool. What are they protecting the tribe from though? Vampires still?
Edward is a d*uche! And Michael is an idiot.
This chapter ended differently than I thought it would. Them snapping at each other like that was not expected. What will happen between these two now. :/
Uh oh. Does Embry get to close to Bella. Will Jake find out.
pece87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I'm hesitant to read this because it hasn't been updated in ages. I and lots of others would love to see that change :)
This is an interesting concept. A man actually wanting his daughter to marry just for land. Usual they never want them getting involved with the native Americans.
I thought there would be lots of reluntancy in both parties, but they sure did get over with it quick.
ellenswim chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
My friend highly recommended me to read this and I love it . I plan on spreading the word. It is a refreshing take on bella and jake. I do hope you plan to finish this story.
Moonshadow-05 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Hello love the story and how your setting the plot. But am wondering when are you going to update? Please consider some time soon! Oh and thank your for sharing your ability and creativeness!
Jinx095 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! Please update again soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Natty96 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
This is a great story I hope you dont give up on it.
milkecake chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Yay that was good, I thought that in those days the ' pale faces ' will beat the native Americans if they were found with a white girl.