Reviews for Brothers
Ronnie19 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was awesome! I loved it!
mjac10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great story! You should do a sequel
KoolGleekGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
'He'd never seen anyone so nervous; not since Brittany's freak out before Regionals at least.' I think you mean Sectionals (in season 2) That was the one where Sam & Quinn were gonna sing a song and Mike and Brittany were gonna dance and Brittany got nervous and Artie gave her a 'magic comb' to calm her down.

'"Except Penny!" Howard piped up defensively. "Penny is definitely not a octor!"' OMG! As soon as I read that the first thing that popped into my thoughts was- Carl: Thank you doctor. (storms out of the room) Holly: Nnnnnot a doctor! - and I just burst out laughing!

Cool story so far! BTW that bit I wrote from was on the show. (Season 2, Disk 5, Episode: Sexy.) It's where Emma and Carl get couples councilling from Hom Holly Holiday, who is sex ed teacher at the time. :-D
Tomasina chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was very nice.
marissa.rocha chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was great. You should make a sequel where Howard and the gang go to Lima, or maybe the New Directions could have Nationals in Pasadena or something? Please write more, it was awesome!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I've honestly NEVER thought to cross these two fandoms but...seriously, my new fav thing ever. Awesome fic, thanks so much for sharing!
fireflies86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
All the awards...best crossover, THANK YOU
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I loved this crossover. It was very well written. :o)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
a good one
LemonPeaves chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh that was awesome! :D X
Rach1989 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was really good :) I loved the interactions between everyone. You should consider a sequel, this time in Lima, can you imagine Sheldon and the gang meeting New Directions? Oh and imagine the look on his face if he ever met Brittany...I'm just saying.

No seriously, I loved it. You got their character spot on throughout, Good job :D
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was really good. would you ever consider a sequel?