Reviews for Good Boy
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I laughed at the idea of them naming the dog after The Beatles; I have a cousin called Lennon. Cute story!
EnchantingNightmares chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
So cute. 3
ChrisColferMadePubertyHisBitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
which convinced Finn that the Humdel family needed a boxer dog.

- smiling like a mental patient already because i have 1! hes called Bentley (i didnt name him!) an hes insane i could totally picture him with Finn

"Like you don't live here already," said Burt,

- :) burt hummel in my opinion is fucking awesome an glee or fanfiction i will never fail to love him :) even more when hes teasing :)

"It should totally be Drizzle," said Finn, grinning. "Quinn never liked it, but I think it's a good name."

- i watched this ep the other day :) i think Drizzle is a cool name just not on a kid but this coming from me who wanted a dog called Dobby so...

theres so many references to how darren/blaine is like a puppy im glad someone has written it :)
Klaineiselov chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very cute!
Captain Crumpet chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was too adorable! :D
seheronelves chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Too funny :)) I could barely stop laughing enough to read them make out :)) I love it :D
Meaghan McCormak chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
"Like you don't live here already," said Burt.

Kurt sighed and leaned over, bringing his hand through the puppy's hair on his back. It was soft. The puppy turned away from Finn and licked Kurt's fingers, chewing a bit on the tips. Kurt let a giggle slip from his lips. He'd never actually played with a dog beforeā€¦Kurt looked up. Finn was frowning at him. "What?" he asked."You didn't even want a dog!""Yeah, well, obviously this dog is by far more intelligent than the dog I imagined you would be picking," said Kurt dryly. The puppy had stood up and was leaning his front paws on the back of the couch so Kurt could scratch his ears. "Sit, boy. Sit!" said Kurt, motioning his hand down. The puppy looked confused for a moment, then lowered his behind, tail wagging.

I loved those parts. Just.. god, I love your writing. And this was adorable.
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Whenever I find a new author I love, I read and favorite EVERYTHING. I have just discovered you and am now infatuated.
snowangellms chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
oh my god the image of Darren playing with a puppy has to be the most adorable thing in the whole world seriously. need to see this!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG, this is possibly the most amazing fic ever! And that ending with Kurt's "treats" for Blaine? Hoooot. I think I'm in love. Marry me!
scorpionika chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww, although I am personally a cat person I own a dog, and I totally think he (the dog) is far more intelligent that my (ten years older than me :) brother xD

I wish for a bf like a puppy...I mean, like Blaine *_

PrinceXX chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
you hit Kurt's personality on the tee. Like i can imagine this perfectly if it was on glee. As well as Blaine's personality in this. BUT all your stories are amazing not just this one... :)
ParamoreDecoy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
omg. this is so cute 3
Klaine-4ever-99 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aww! It was so cute! I luv klaine fluff lol. :D
ChocolateHobNobs chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I couldn't stop smiling through this, its so frickin cute. GAHHHH :D