Reviews for Holding On
Clematis02 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
That's so sad about Selene's mother! And, just wondering, is Selene a Senior in Highschool? Oh the joy of being a senior, everyday I see them in the hall ways, ditching class, not complying to the dress code, basically doing whatever they want, I'm always thinking to myself that will be me soon. Plus they basically get to pick all of their classes,I am so jealous of them. Anyways, Selene's bus driver rocks! My bus driver on the other hand... Good chapter, I'm wondering what happened exactly to her mom, it seems that it will be really sad. The one problem I had with the chapter was, that "chika" should be changed to chica. Everything else is fantastic!
Clematis02 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
OMG! Black olives one half, the other green peppers, that is MY pizza! I know this because that is how I always order my pizza. Now I really want some Papa Johns... Anyways, I can't get enough of this story! Who's the vampire? I don't think it's Jade... Is it RJ? Is it Cliff? Selene's not the vampire, is she? I need to know! Keep up the good writing!XD
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This is amazing and I can't wait for more!
XxBlazestormxX chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I liked this chapter XD it was good.

I honestly have no idea what Cliff could do for his report. I would've done R.J's topic on the greek gods/goddesses. Because i'm very knowedgeable about that kind of stuff.

Keep updating the story!
Clematis02 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I wish my grandma was as nice as Selene's nana, and is it just me? Or do I sense an on-coming twist? Anyways, I liked the story and keep up the good writing!
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I would read more but this is really long... Really good chapter though.
XxBlazestormxX chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
nic chaoter! Did you know that a rat can go without water longer than a camel can? You can use that next chaoter! :p
R.L. Sisters chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's me! From the forum. 3

Hmmmm...What book is this a fic of? Or, is it just about vamps?

Anywho, this chapter felt a little lingering and didn't have too much of a point. I felt like it was just an intro to the characters, and needed to have some more action or drama to keep the reader intrigued. When they began discussing vampires, the pace picked up a little. But, after that, it was just normal high school.

Your style was a little lacking in detail, and I didn't get much of an idea of what the characters look like, or what they were wearing.

You're a better writer than most on this site, (some people just shouldn't be writing). So, don't give up, you have a lot of potential! This was fairly well-written, and I can see you building the characters up for the emerging plot.

-R.
XxBlazestormxX chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
i knew that bears could smell a seal from a mile away! it was in the Erin Hunter series. Kallik was pretty awesome!

I think this story is verrry interesting. I also read HON, just so u know :)
Clematis02 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved it! RJ's a vampire right? And I can't believe RJ and Cliff didn't want to see Harry Potter, what is wrong with them? Also, I laughed when I saw Dean in there, DEAN CRAIGstein. Also, Shelby says that she's jealous that Vampires still get Dairy Queen, there isn't any icecream at Hogwarts! Anyways, I loved the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
I luv Volturi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this!
TheShaddowedSnow chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Veary good start and eary creative good job!