Reviews for Realize
boxofpandora16 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
How long did she think she was going to keep it a secret!
EDD17SP chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Really awesome story! I can't stand Phineabella stories that dont at least have some kind of plot. This one is just right.
I, like several others who reviewed this, read this story once a while back and couldn't find it again. I think you need to write a more fitting summery. The current one doesn't do the story justice. I favorited it this time, though, so I won't ever have to search for it again!
ayahsad167 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I was so happy when i found this! I remember reading this story before at 3 in the morning while half asleep, and ive been trying to find it again with no luck. Finally i just gave up and was readig through your author profile when i found this and was all like *omg*. Ha ha! Luv this story!
PianoMan5 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
You write so AMAZING! This is one of my favorite stories ever, but I couldn't find it for for months, so I'm so glad I just barely ran into it! The emotions you depicted and dialog are so much better than in most other fanfictions, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Do u know JESUS
DaddyLongArms20 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Very enthralling story! Details painted the humorous and drama filled pictures extremely well. 5 stars to you and this story.
nolongeranaccount123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i don't even

that was one of the most amazing Phinbella stories I ever read cB

hhhnnnnngggg I got chills reading it 8D
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lawl for poor Izzy...
DDDDaniel chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
OK, what's up with the bites and the scratches. Is there something I don't know?
Serenity12 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Glad I took a peek into this story, it was really well played out! Loved it!
SickerThanTheRemix chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Lol:

"Phineas are you grabbing my butt?"

"Ummm...maybe?"

I like it!
rjmb chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
wow, thhat was so cool!please upload soon i love this story!
vcawarrior15 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I was told about this story by a friend of mine, and I'm glad he did. Great story.
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Tsk, tsk. Naughty Isabella. Keep it up!
Meapness chapter 4 . 8/14/2011