Reviews for Realize
Esty chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Nice story. You made a lot of suspense in the story. But you should've made another chapter about what happened next and about what Isabella did after her "experiment" with Phineas. But that was still great!
Esty chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I love it! Best thing ever!
Aronim chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Not sure if this was in character or not. But it was fun and really cute. Particularly the "broke her" bit.
boxofpandora16 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
How long did she think she was going to keep it a secret!
EDD17SP chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Really awesome story! I can't stand Phineabella stories that dont at least have some kind of plot. This one is just right.
I, like several others who reviewed this, read this story once a while back and couldn't find it again. I think you need to write a more fitting summery. The current one doesn't do the story justice. I favorited it this time, though, so I won't ever have to search for it again!
Writerguy125 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I was so happy when i found this! I remember reading this story before at 3 in the morning while half asleep, and ive been trying to find it again with no luck. Finally i just gave up and was readig through your author profile when i found this and was all like *omg*. Ha ha! Luv this story!
PianoMan5 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
You write so AMAZING! This is one of my favorite stories ever, but I couldn't find it for for months, so I'm so glad I just barely ran into it! The emotions you depicted and dialog are so much better than in most other fanfictions, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Do u know JESUS
DaddyLongArms20 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Very enthralling story! Details painted the humorous and drama filled pictures extremely well. 5 stars to you and this story.
nolongeranaccount123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i don't even

that was one of the most amazing Phinbella stories I ever read cB

hhhnnnnngggg I got chills reading it 8D
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lawl for poor Izzy...
DDDDaniel chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
OK, what's up with the bites and the scratches. Is there something I don't know?
Serenity12 chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Glad I took a peek into this story, it was really well played out! Loved it!
SickerThanTheRemix chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Lol:

"Phineas are you grabbing my butt?"

"Ummm...maybe?"

I like it!
rjmb chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
wow, thhat was so cool!please upload soon i love this story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »