Reviews for Holidays
Ella Ranly chapter 3 . 2/4
This chapter was even better
lovely-everlark chapter 1 . 1/6
This chapter was truly inspiring and I cannot wait to read the rest of your story! I really liked how you are writing this, the everlark fluff makes me go INSANE but in a good way :) OMG I rly love this *cries*
I would like to point out that you are an amazing writer! Ahh I just love it. Words can't really describe now I feel towards this and how you wrote it :)
Tkearns chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful story, very insightful. You gave new insight into the minds of each character, which is hard to do after I've read so many stories. I will order your young adult story for my daughter. Good luck!
Kris chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I love this, so, so, much! Keep on writing!
OlgaNicole chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Thank you! Very nice story!
mybookloveaffair chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
This story was really cute! I love the holidays concept and the last one was I think my favorite. 15 years, even then though they're only about 32-33 :) great story! I loved it. Thank you for sharing it :)
lexicharmed chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I don't often review but I really had to tell you how much I'm enjoying this. you've got the characters perfect and I love the way you've built up to this point. I can imagine everything so clearly. Thank you for sharing it.
BiteMeECullen chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Such a beautiful story. This chapter especially!
JamieStuart chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I am writing to thank you. For filling in the blanks without altering the story. For applauding you on your excellent writing. For keeping true to characters and following through with your agenda. For making me laugh and cry and stay up until way past my bed time. But most of all I thank you for your beautiful imagination that you chose to share with me. I loved every second of it.
JamieStuart
MockingjayA chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I love this! So sweet! You've captured Peeta perfectly. Keep it up!
Ai Mamoru chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Wow, that was ... great, more than great. Awesome, terrific, faboulous. Wow, really wow. I was hooked so badly, getting sadder everytime I finished a chapter, knowing every one I completed, was bringing me nearer the end. So now I'm delighted and really unhappy at the same time.
This story is going straight to my favorites.
I'm not a Hunger Games Fan, I just really liked Peeta and thought I have a look what fanfictions I could find, never expecting finding such a jewel. In my opinion you did a better job writing this unofficial "sequel" than Mrs. Collins writing her trilogy. One of the reason is, of course, the topic - I'm more into relationships and bonding than fighting and revolutions - but the more prominent reason is, that to me your writing, ideas and, above all, your characters seem much more polished than the original/-s. You made me love Peeta even more and while reading your story I even started liking Katniss.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I bow my thanks with deep appreciation.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Such a beautiful, emotional, well told story. Thank you for sharing. This is definitely one of my faves!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This is a beautiful chapter. Raw and emotional.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I'm loving this story so far! I love this chapter. Makes me miss kissing *sigh* lol I love the way you write them and how Katniss is slowly coming round. Peeta's always there for her and that's what keeps their friendship strong. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to check out your other works!
Wakebytheriver chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
This was the first HG story that I ever read and its still one of my absolute favorites. I wish I'd reviewed it ages ago. You have a real gift, my dear.