Reviews for No Ordinary Family Season 2
Crom131 chapter 1 . 1/30
Nice intro to the fan fiction season 2 of no ordinary family , well thought out, you even got the inflection of Character traits and mannerisms of each Character down to a family friendly tee in the way you wrote it, and as I was reading it I could visualize the entire scene, nice work and a good read, would be nice to see this go to IDW Comics as a spinoff to a new comic line, just like they did with the jericho tv show, that could be the new thing TV shows going to Comics and vice versa, just like The walking dead Comic Going to a TV show.
Wisdom obimaranzu chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
please the writer i will like to see the end of this movie because i love it toooooo much please i will like to see the last, especialy jim action. thank you.
simphiwe chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I LOVE THE WAY U MAKE THIS SEASON YOUR STORIES WILL TAKE YOU FAR KEEP DOING THIS ALL WILL GO AS WELL CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TREE
haywhy chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Type your review here.i love dis write up. u are a great writer. thumbs up
sudeepjd chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
After watching the Season 1 of No Ordinary Family, This is a great continuation to the Season even though the show was cancelled, you still keep it going. I liked reading it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
George hates guns. Its a major plot point in "No Ordinary Powell" because Victoria pretends to be him and shoots at Jim. He wouldn't willingly offer to shoot people. Also take a paragraph before each person speaks.
E.g.;
"I love you." Murmured Katie
"And I, you." Replied Joshua
Otherwise it's good, you have real talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I would love to watch this, it is the best TV show I've ever watched.
Fahmi Malaysia chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Hi Jen,
If by any chance you are reading this, i just want to let you know that I enjoyed, admired and envied your script.
As if everything was purely intertwined with the first season.

As one hard die fan of NOF, I truly believe this script is meant to be special, for every NOF fans out there.

Thank you. I really enjoyed it. You, have made my day.

Keep writing soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Terrible
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
i really hope that they would stop hating joshua.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i really like this... it feels like im watching it. :)
chami chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
nice. but i don't like the part how they reacted to George's powers. i mean they should have find out that he is missing and search for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
nice cx
bradley weddell chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
i think it was stupid that they cancelled this show i have enjoyed reading your version of episode two thank you for continuing this
Chip chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Remember, Joshua might not be his real name because when he was confessing to Katie that it wasn't Will, he looked up and saw a waiter with name tag of Joshua and then said Joshua was his real name.

Also, Katie does have powers, she can move objects.

There needs to be closure on Dr. King, for example, does Joshua know? He called Dr. King dad.

Also, what happened to Victoria? The CEO told her to be on that plane.

Also, why did they force George on the plane when he had a radio and wore a suit? Not criminal garb. Questions?