Reviews for No Ordinary Family Season 2
George hates guns. Its a major plot point in "No Ordinary Powell" because Victoria pretends to be him and shoots at Jim. He wouldn't willingly offer to shoot people. Also take a paragraph before each person speaks.
E.g.;
"I love you." Murmured Katie
"And I, you." Replied Joshua
Otherwise it's good, you have real talent!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I would love to watch this, it is the best TV show I've ever watched.
Fahmi Malaysia chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Hi Jen,
If by any chance you are reading this, i just want to let you know that I enjoyed, admired and envied your script.
As if everything was purely intertwined with the first season.

As one hard die fan of NOF, I truly believe this script is meant to be special, for every NOF fans out there.

Thank you. I really enjoyed it. You, have made my day.

Keep writing soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Terrible
Tagicheartbreak chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
i really hope that they would stop hating joshua.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
i really like this... it feels like im watching it. :)
chami chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
nice. but i don't like the part how they reacted to George's powers. i mean they should have find out that he is missing and search for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
nice cx
bradley weddell chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
i think it was stupid that they cancelled this show i have enjoyed reading your version of episode two thank you for continuing this
Chip chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Remember, Joshua might not be his real name because when he was confessing to Katie that it wasn't Will, he looked up and saw a waiter with name tag of Joshua and then said Joshua was his real name.

Also, Katie does have powers, she can move objects.

There needs to be closure on Dr. King, for example, does Joshua know? He called Dr. King dad.

Also, what happened to Victoria? The CEO told her to be on that plane.

Also, why did they force George on the plane when he had a radio and wore a suit? Not criminal garb. Questions?
al.tamash2013 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
first of all : your story where greate
please dont leave like this ,i have read each of this story please continue
John Gordon chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
You are a talented writer
SALIL KOUL chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
REALLY APPRECIATE UR WORK. KEEP IT UP PAL. LOVE UR STORIES.
bradley chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
please keep going this is the best work I have seen on this show maybe even better than the original script. i enjoy reading this !allot!
bradley chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
i think it is stupid how they cancelled the show
thank you for continuing it for me have you ever considered acting it out and making your own episodes