Reviews for And Robin Smiles
Cool as ice
Dossypet chapter 1 . 7/20
I like it :)
so cute so sweet great job people can be buts but i love it when there not and they are sweethearts great job
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 3/15
This was really cute, XD I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
No words man... it just... made me so happy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
The motif of all three personas is breathtaking. And it ends perfectly. Not a single unnecessary word in this piece, lovely.

And this:
"I've seen you on TV!"
"I know, I've seen you see me on TV."
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
LOOOOOOOVED IT! Spectacularly done, original, and just the right amount of emotion! I've never seen anything like it! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I love this fic every time I read it. Great representation of how he compartmentalizes and makes different personalities to fit situations.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
And cocopops smiles too :)
Teleina chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I don't think I've ever read an entire story that reads like a beautiful poem. I'm amazed every time I read it!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
For something so short, I think I fell in love. Sure, at first I was like, "Is this a mental disorder fic?" 'cause MPD seems to be popping up quite an awful lot in fanfics, but this just made it poetic. The change in names was just Richard/Dick/Robin coping with his triple-life, and I absolutely LOVED this to bits.

I wished you changed the last bit to "And Robin laughs" or something for a change in beat, but "And Robin Smiles" sticks to the title, so...

PS: Wish I could say more about how great this was, but it's almost midnight on a weekday and I'm in need of sleep... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015

Yeah, Supey doesn't give a shit, except that Robin told them at all and the eyes thing. I like that nearly everyone seems to agree on that (barring specific exceptions like stories where the team has to interact with Richard separate from Robin and even then it's usually just displeasure at the lying unless Richard went and said/did something stupid).

And the girls definitely have plenty of blushing to do, given their gossip-habits. XD
humanly human chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I like the way you portrayed each part of him. Each have different way to react with his problem.

And... to think that Batman even allowed Robin to reveal his ID to the team? Wow.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow. This is one of the best takes of the team finding out Robin's identity that I've ever read. Usually people have them find out through his screaming in a nightmare, or Wally carelessly ripping the mask off a "dying" Robin, or something as dramatic. But this...suits it. I like it. A lot :)
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus AWESOME idea!
Keep up the WHELMING work!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »