Reviews for And Robin Smiles
a person d chapter 1 . 9/19
This is all so fantastic, Dick has always been my favorite, in all his incarnations, and you just do him so much justice
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 5/15
I love this, the parallel sentences saying how each aspect of Dick's personality reacted to different situations. And I love the happy ending.
UnderHisWings chapter 1 . 2/5
This was so good! Very sweet and true to each character, and I like how you captured the confusion of living with multiple identities might cause Robin/Dick/Richard. Anywho, you kept up with all his different personas and wound them together perfectly into the heart of his character. You wrote the Team very well, and captured Dick and Wally's brotherly friendship amazingly.

Keep writing Young Justice stuff please! ;D
jj chapter 1 . 2/3
nice
Danamaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I'm not gonna lie... this somehow made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Cool as ice
Dossypet chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
so cute so sweet great job people can be buts but i love it when there not and they are sweethearts great job
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This was really cute, XD I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
No words man... it just... made me so happy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
The motif of all three personas is breathtaking. And it ends perfectly. Not a single unnecessary word in this piece, lovely.

And this:
"I've seen you on TV!"
"I know, I've seen you see me on TV."
XDDD
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
LOOOOOOOVED IT! Spectacularly done, original, and just the right amount of emotion! I've never seen anything like it! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I love this fic every time I read it. Great representation of how he compartmentalizes and makes different personalities to fit situations.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
And cocopops smiles too :)