Reviews for And Robin Smiles
Teleina chapter 1 . 3/28
I don't think I've ever read an entire story that reads like a beautiful poem. I'm amazed every time I read it!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 3/25
For something so short, I think I fell in love. Sure, at first I was like, "Is this a mental disorder fic?" 'cause MPD seems to be popping up quite an awful lot in fanfics, but this just made it poetic. The change in names was just Richard/Dick/Robin coping with his triple-life, and I absolutely LOVED this to bits.

I wished you changed the last bit to "And Robin laughs" or something for a change in beat, but "And Robin Smiles" sticks to the title, so...

-Rayne

PS: Wish I could say more about how great this was, but it's almost midnight on a weekday and I'm in need of sleep... :D
XD

Yeah, Supey doesn't give a shit, except that Robin told them at all and the eyes thing. I like that nearly everyone seems to agree on that (barring specific exceptions like stories where the team has to interact with Richard separate from Robin and even then it's usually just displeasure at the lying unless Richard went and said/did something stupid).

And the girls definitely have plenty of blushing to do, given their gossip-habits. XD
humanly human chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I like the way you portrayed each part of him. Each have different way to react with his problem.

And... to think that Batman even allowed Robin to reveal his ID to the team? Wow.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wow. This is one of the best takes of the team finding out Robin's identity that I've ever read. Usually people have them find out through his screaming in a nightmare, or Wally carelessly ripping the mask off a "dying" Robin, or something as dramatic. But this...suits it. I like it. A lot :)
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus AWESOME idea!
Keep up the WHELMING work!
TheHallow chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
TTUTT I loved this so much!
shadowleaf chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was very well written. I commend your successes [since they're more than just efforts, obviously]. Hahahahahahaha, I love that last Megan comment: 'Artemis, didn't you tell me that rumor about Bruce Wayne...?' PRICELESS.
ionicpulse chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
aawww thats so well i have no idea sweet, creepy, amazingly ... out of words
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I thought this was great especially the whole Richard, dick, robin thing. Good job!
SubtlyFailing chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
One of my favourite Robin/Dick/Richard fics, great characterization, wonderfully written!
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is very well written. I like the repetition with Richard, Dick, and Robin.
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I like how you just kept it as Robin smiles. Since when he's is pretty much always acting happy and laughing. I know that he is normally a happy person but when he is Robin he normally has his metaphorical mask on.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
"God help me, I don't think I could take another yuppie billionaire superhero."
Denvana chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
It's a well written story and an enjoyable read. :)

Denvana
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like it a lot! I think it's really cool how you portrayed Robin having three personalities. Richard, Dick, and Robin.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »