Reviews for This Is Life
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 1/26
This is pretty good poetry!
Sheikagal chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I read this so I would know what the carrionites were planning. I loved that description.
Rose Marion BAD WOLF chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was so sweet! I loved it!
Although I mistakenly read, "Her smile is a beacon" as "Her smile is bacon". I guess I was pretty hungry lol!
All in all, a brilliant poem!
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Well, if you say this is BAD poetry, I would LOVE to see what your idea of good poetry is, because it would be mind-blowing-and-amazing! This is pretty darn fantastic poetry for what you call 'bad'... I am confused on your definition of bad... I thought it was quite excellent :D
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This isn't bad poetry! This is amazingly good poetry! :) x
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was really good. You're good a poetry don't hold yourself down.

I love poems about the Doctor and Rose (hence why I write them myself) the ones I've read are so cute and fluffy. and that includes this one.

Is it all right if I put this poem onto my Community?
RudeNtGinger chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's actually pretty good. I liked it.
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm not sure what you're going on about, I didn't think it was bad! It was sweet! :)

-Hailey
ScarletInk314 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ooh, this is new :D I do like it though. There's a certain lulling rhythm to it that I find particularly enchanting to read, despite that the actual content itself feels very simple and honest.
Idontwanttogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is the life I'm dreaming about so how could this poem should be erased? No way. I keep it and I'll read it from time to time. Juste because, maybe, really, well, you know, I suppose you know, I love them very much.