Reviews for Remembrall
NeverOnline.WellHardly chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
ALMOST made you cry? ALMOST? This had me bawling like a baby! I know I've admitted to tearing up at other fics of yours, but this was just too much! That was incredibly well written and it has shed an entirely new light on Neville Longbottom's character for me. I never took the time to think about what it must've been like for him, and I actually feel guilty for that! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, really. I loved it.
lost in my design chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love this :) You perfected Neville's character and really showed his flaws and his strengths. Great job :)
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was beautiful. I really loved the connections you made between all of the moments, good and bad, that Neville had at Hogwarts. Thank you for sharing!

-tss
currents chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
There was so much emotion in this, i just adored it!

I {of course} am against the treatment of Neville to Luna, but you wrote this wonderfully, so no complaints.

Today.

;)

Always,

Summer
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh, that was beautiful. I loved how Hannah being there didn't change anything, just made him switch viewpoints.
shiney02 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was truly beautiful. Thank you!

I love all your stories, you write fantastic :)
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was so beautiful.! I really like the way you portrayed Neville, i think it was very accurate.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was so moving love... I adore what you did with all the memory, and Neville's feelings of hurt and rejection and insecurity were so strong. Amazing )
Louise chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Beautiful. While I don't like to think of Neville being bitter like that, that's not to say that it wouldn't happen, and I can see it being in character. Love how Hannah comes in too, sowing the seeds for what we know happens, and bringing him to his senses. Loved it.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Naww :'D Love love LOVED THIS FIC! :D It's BRILLIANT!
felines chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is absolutely stunning. Period.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Thus was so incredibly good! Beautifully written, and completely in character! Love it :)