Reviews for Never Have I Ever
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 6/27
I know I always say this, but I really really love this one! I especially love that bit Marik said about them pretending it was an accident, and how he'd just do it again, and all that. It was really refreshing, and I love the depth of feeling it showed. Really great!
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
LOVE IT!
laura393 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Loved it!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
this was AMAZING loved this you should make more chapters to this :)
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ah that was really cute!
Pokegirl and Thorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Deliciously hilarious and super hot *Q*
Thorn-"I think I'm going to draw a few things that they're supposedly doing..."
.. but you're a serperior... you lack hands...
Thorn-"But somehow I can sign language... and favorite thiefshipping fics"
True story
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved it! You captured Marik's hammered moments in a very realistic light.
NightWitch1312 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOL so awesome thiefshipping FTW
supersteffy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Very fun! I like the tension!
lizy42100 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
luved it!
sitabethel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ha, ha, go Ryou. I like how his drunken college antics end up being a bad influence to the villains of the series.
xXAskingAliceXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You MUST keep writing! Please?
CraftyLion chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
First off, the first line just about killed me. I had to take a moment to gather my wits about me before I could go on.
"Never have I ever died before."
Bakura took a drink.
That was brilliant! I mean, who else could possibly drink to that? ... Ah, Atem, of course. But he's not in this story.
This was a great story! More lovely citronshipping. I truly love your citronshipping stories. They're just so well written!
This makes me want to play Never Have I Ever now. I need to go find a willing friend. I'll be sure to stay off the sex topics though. We see where that leads.
"Nothing good happens after two in the morning." At least, that's what they say. ... Actually, I think it's a variation on what they actually say. Regardless, it is not true in this case! Everything good happens after two for these boys! ... After 2:00 AM, and after a nice bottle of vodka. Their late night adventures are my reading pleasure!
So, just to get all my ducks in order, this takes place after Battle City. Bakura is still the spirit in Ryou's body, correct? I think that's what's going on, but just to make sure.
I love how you still had Bakura in the blue and white striped shirt. It's iconic; he can never be rid of it!
A great story, as always. It was my absolute joy to read it!
-CraftyLion
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
OMFG THAT WAS LIFE D
OmniSilver chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awsum! i liked it a lot! i loved the ending too;) keep writing