Reviews for 5 times Sue Sylvester tried to make Faberry happen
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
excellent :)
PunkedOut chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Cheesus Crust, Kurt! Why the fudge did you not shove them too!? EVEN KICKING WOULD BE FINE! XD
Nekary chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
ohh i loved it! I was exactly looking for something like this, for Sue trying to make Faberry happen and you did it so good!

Amazing job, I hope i could read more though ;D
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
LOL I really kinda want Rachel and Quinn to find out that Sue gave them a couple heavy shoves in the right direction.
Great story. It highlighted some of the reasons I love Sue, because I could totally see her do all this. Nicely done.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I love stories with Sue's POV. If only this had actually happened!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Wow. Sue carrying out a match-up in ways only Sue can. Awesome!
hey chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I wish Sue actually did this in Glee, Glee would have been amazing then..
Great one shot!
faberry love forever chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
that's like, the best faberry fanfic I ever read. you're a genius.
Emri chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awesome story, you wrote Sue perfectly!
swinginglights chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Haha, this was so much fun to read!
I love Sue Sylvester and it was a blast to read her thoughts. You wrote her character well! Haha, I could hear her voice as I was reading! Man, who knew that she secretly supported faberry? Love how she denies admitting to it.
The part about her stealthy CIA training and blending into the wall was hilarious.
And aw, that last part about "Quinn balancing out Rachel's crazy and Rachel balancing out Quinn's anger" was spot-on! One of the many reasons why they're perfect together! Great job! Love this fic!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful. I loved Sue's absolutely awesome voice and how she details her attempts at playing cupid while keeping her utterly unique snark. Great job. :)
myshipsank chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is probably my favorite oneshot ever. Sue's POV is absolutely brilliant and it's about Faberry, so you've got me sold there.
fallenphoenixes chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This story was really great, I laughed multiple times at Sue's internal monologue.
MakingLuck101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
XD you're a genius. That was really great work.
Accidentally Me chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
And here you have it ladies and gentlemen the proof that Faberry is by far the most complicated and yet sickenly sweet pairing in the history of pairings.

I loved every moment of this story. I've always loved Sue's tactics and you portrayed her perfectly. This is by far one of the best stories I have her read.